If you could run a political advertisement..........
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:45:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  If you could run a political advertisement..........
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you could run a political advertisement..........  (Read 245 times)
RRB
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 14, 2012, 11:17:45 AM »

Either side welcome here.  Since I don't live in a swing state (MI), I see no ads.  Kind of miss it in an awkward way.  But if I were to run an ad for Obama, it would go like this.......

Woman at a used car dealer

Salesman telling how wonderful the car is

Scroll running under the picture listing everything that is wrong with the car.

Followed by "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message"

I know, I know, you righties are already thinking about how you could run this ad too....but this is just for fun.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »

I've been waiting for a good Etch a Sketch ad. MA Romney supporting gays and abortion. Shake wth a sketch. Severely conservative Romney. Shake etch a sketch. General Election Romney. Unfortunately, Dems are awful at sales. Not who they are at all.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 11:47:11 AM »

I've been waiting for a good Etch a Sketch ad. MA Romney supporting gays and abortion. Shake wth a sketch. Severely conservative Romney. Shake etch a sketch. General Election Romney. Unfortunately, Dems are awful at sales. Not who they are at all.

This is really what we need, and it would have done a lot to counter-act Romney's debate bounce. The Mitt Romney who showed up at the debate was so totally at odds with the Romney we saw during the primaries, who in turn was totally at odds with MA Governor Romney that it's honestly mind-blowing, and worst of all, Romney's staff ACTUALLY SAID THEY WOULD DO THIS!!! Etch-a-sketch is even more damaging than 47%. With George W. Bush, love him or hate him, you at least knew where he stood. With Romney you have no idea.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 12:09:10 PM »

Probably something illustrating the similarities of Obamney and contrasting it with Johnson.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies