Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:51:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence  (Read 3097 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: January 17, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »

This thread makes me moist.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 09:55:59 PM »

Chelsea Manning is nothing short of a terrorist, and it makes me really mad that Obama is letting her free.

If it's terrorism that bothers you, you should be much more bothered by the Oscar López Rivera commutation that the White House announced concurrent with this one.

To be clear, I never referred to Manning by that first name.  A moderator (who must oppose free speech) changed it, and I don't want anyone to think that I would call Manning that.

I'm not even moist at this point; I'm fcking soaked!

This is identity politics at its worst. Bradley Manning screwed us in our goal of stopping Iran by leaking classified documents to a website that is directly responsible for the outcome of the 2016 election. Barack Obama only commuted his sentence because of his celebrity status with the transgender community.

Put simply: anyone who committed a crime like this deserves a harsh prison sentence. It's amazing that all you have to do nowadays to get out of prison is to join a minority community.

There you go again with this sht.  How many times are you going to apologize for talking about transgender people before you actually mean it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies