Huckabee: US moving towards "criminalization of Christianity" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:55:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Huckabee: US moving towards "criminalization of Christianity" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Huckabee: US moving towards "criminalization of Christianity"  (Read 4998 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: April 25, 2015, 12:00:40 PM »

Says the guy who believes in a failed ideology that people cross oceans to get away from.

Says the guy who believes that memorializing both Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan at the same time is somehow compatible.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 08:00:44 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2015, 09:49:32 PM by Matt from VT »

Says the guy who believes in a failed ideology that people cross oceans to get away from.

Says the guy who believes that memorializing both Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan at the same time is somehow compatible.

I disagree with all of what they've said and I really like you as a poster ... but the party switching myth is for simpletons.

Oh don't worry. I'm under no illusions like many of our red avatared friends that Lincoln would be a Democrat today either. The point I was making, was that Abraham Lincoln was quite radical, which obviously also means he wasn't a liberal, and would not find the feel good no substance message of the democratic party compatible with his beliefs either. My point really was that the GOP since Reagan has let the original great founding ideals of the party fly out the window, to become a southern party dominated by religion, something that Lincoln would not be okay at all with.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies