Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:07:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 124948 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: July 06, 2017, 11:08:36 PM »

Marco Rubio Wins PR Primary!

✓ Rubio: 98.96% (23)
Pearcy: 1.04%

Scarborough: a big win for Marco Rubio last night. He took another step towards the Republican nomination. I mean just a decisive victory.

Brzezinski: To be fair, Stephen Pearcy did not campaign there. He did not spend anytime there, and it was widely considered a safe Rubio state.

Scarborough: Agreed, but there is a thing called momentum and right now Marco Rubio has it .

Brzezinski: The other big take away from last night was the results in Maine, where the Democrats caucused. Senator Bernie Sanders was the big winner. He defeated Senator Elizabeth Warren by a wider than expected margin, fueling panic inside Democratic Party circles that Senator Sanders maybe the candidate to beat.

Maine Democratic Caucuses:
✓ Bernie Sanders: 64.44% (25)
Elizabeth Warren: 35.56% (5)

Halperin: This is the big take away for me. The fact that Senator Sanders continues to dominate in these smaller contests, he is in many ways repeating the Obama model of 2008, which is to compete in all places and for delegates.

Scarborough: I think the problem for Democrats is that they had no frontrunner until right before Iowa. Even with Joe Biden in the race, he was a weak front runner at best. Now there is a real contest and a real crisis I would say in the Democratic Party. Frankly, I never expected the populist energy to resonate the way it has on the Democratic side. I figured it would be more on my side of the aisle.

Brzezinski: We do have some polls ahead of the vote on tomorrow, March 8th:

Hawaii Republican caucuses (GOP ONLY)
Marco Rubio: 68%
Stephen Pearcy: 25%

Idaho (Republicans only)
Marco Rubio: 69%
Stephen Pearcy: 22%

Michigan
Marco Rubio: 58%
Stephen Pearcy: 39%

Bernie Sanders: 51%
Elizabeth Warren: 47%

Mississippi
Stephen Pearcy: 24%

Elizabeth Warren: 53%
Bernie Sanders: 44%

Delegate Count:

Marco Rubio: 615 (17 Contests Won)
Stephen Pearcy: 223 (2 Contests Won)

Elizabeth Warren: 617 (10 Contests Won)
Bernie Sanders: 597 (11 Contests Won)

Rubio Endorsements:
Dave Trott, Michigan congressman

Daniel Webster, Florida congressman

Michael T. Flynn, retired United States Army Lieutenant General

Robert Nardelli, former CEO of Chrysler

Eddie Calvo, Governor of Guam

Kenneth Mapp, Governor of the United States Virgin Islands

Ralph Torres, Governor of the Northern Mariana Islands

Lloyd W. Newton, retired General in the United States Air Force

Mitch Daniels, former Governor of Indiana and former 2016 Republican presidential candidate

Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Senator

Barbara Comstock, Virginia congresswoman

John S. Watson, Chairman and CEO of Chevron

Pearcy Endorsements:
Michael and Susan Ford, Former Michigan Govenor John Engler,
Jim Harburgh, Charles Woodson, Jason Hanson,Matthew Stafford,  Michigan College Republicans and Rob Schneider

This round will last for two days March 6-8; and will end on Saturday at 10 PM EST
Results from the March 8th Contests will follow.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #726 on: July 06, 2017, 11:10:36 PM »

National Polling: Gallup

Marco Rubio: 60%
Stephen Pearcy: 34%

Bernie Sanders: 50%

National Polling: CNN

Marco Rubio: 59%
Stephen Pearcy: 36%

Bernie Sanders: 49%
Elizabeth Warren: 48%

National Polling: NBC

Marco Rubio: 62%
Stephen Pearcy: 32%

Bernie Sanders: 48%
Elizabeth Warren: 48%

National Polling: PPP

Marco Rubio: 62%
Stephen Pearcy: 33%

Bernie Sanders: 50%
Elizabeth Warren: 45%

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #727 on: July 06, 2017, 11:16:11 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2017, 11:33:17 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Wins PR Primary!

✓ Rubio: 98.96% (23)
Pearcy: 1.04%

Scarborough: a big win for Marco Rubio last night. He took another step towards the Republican nomination. I mean just a decisive victory.

Brzezinski: To be fair, Stephen Pearcy did not campaign there. He did not spend anytime there, and it was widely considered a safe Rubio state.

Scarborough: Agreed, but there is a thing called momentum and right now Marco Rubio has it .

Brzezinski: The other big take away from last night was the results in Maine, where the Democrats caucused. Senator Bernie Sanders was the big winner. He defeated Senator Elizabeth Warren by a wider than expected margin, fueling panic inside Democratic Party circles that Senator Sanders maybe the candidate to beat.

Maine Democratic Caucuses:
✓ Bernie Sanders: 64.44% (25)
Elizabeth Warren: 35.56% (5)

Halperin: This is the big take away for me. The fact that Senator Sanders continues to dominate in these smaller contests, he is in many ways repeating the Obama model of 2008, which is to compete in all places and for delegates.

Scarborough: I think the problem for Democrats is that they had no frontrunner until right before Iowa. Even with Joe Biden in the race, he was a weak front runner at best. Now there is a real contest and a real crisis I would say in the Democratic Party. Frankly, I never expected the populist energy to resonate the way it has on the Democratic side. I figured it would be more on my side of the aisle.

Brzezinski: We do have some polls ahead of the vote on tomorrow, March 8th:

Hawaii Republican caucuses (GOP ONLY)
Marco Rubio: 68%
Stephen Pearcy: 25%

Idaho (Republicans only)
Stephen Pearcy: 22%

Michigan
Marco Rubio: 58%
Stephen Pearcy: 39%

Bernie Sanders: 51%

Mississippi
Stephen Pearcy: 24%

Elizabeth Warren: 53%
Bernie Sanders: 44%

Delegate Count:

Marco Rubio: 615 (17 Contests Won)
Stephen Pearcy: 223 (2 Contests Won)

Elizabeth Warren: 617 (10 Contests Won)
Bernie Sanders: 597 (11 Contests Won)

Rubio Endorsements:
Dave Trott, Michigan congressman

Daniel Webster, Florida congressman

Michael T. Flynn, retired United States Army Lieutenant General

Robert Nardelli, former CEO of Chrysler

Eddie Calvo, Governor of Guam

Kenneth Mapp, Governor of the United States Virgin Islands

Ralph Torres, Governor of the Northern Mariana Islands

Lloyd W. Newton, retired General in the United States Air Force

Mitch Daniels, former Governor of Indiana and former 2016 Republican presidential candidate

Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Senator

Barbara Comstock, Virginia congresswoman

John S. Watson, Chairman and CEO of Chevron

Pearcy Endorsements:
Michael and Susan Ford, Former Michigan Govenor John Engler,
Jim Harburgh, Charles Woodson, Jason Hanson,Matthew Stafford,  Michigan College Republicans and Rob Schneider

This round will last for two days March 6-8; and will end on Saturday at 10 PM EST
Results from the March 8th Contests will follow.

Hey. Just to make sure there will be no confusion, former Michigan Governor John Engler is already endorsing me. Look at the list of endorsements after the results in the primaries in Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine at the previous page.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #728 on: July 06, 2017, 11:20:32 PM »

You are correct.
Thanks for catching that!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #729 on: July 06, 2017, 11:29:04 PM »

Sanders victory speech in Portland, Maine

Thank you Maine for such a resounding victory! I thank each and every one of you for the confidence ypu have put in me tonight, and I assure you, your confidence is not misplaced!

The establishment is doing everything possible to block us, but it isn't working! We're proving we have real momentum and we are the campaign that represents the people. We are going to drive this home all the way to the nomination and win the White House in November! Thank you!

*John Lennon's 'Power to the People' plays*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #730 on: July 07, 2017, 01:08:26 AM »
« Edited: July 07, 2017, 01:13:48 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Dearborn, Michigan in reaction to his victory in Puerto Rico

Thank you, Puerto Rico. With these results, we not only proved that we are uniting our party but they also proved that we are diversing it, expanding it and growing it. Latinos are increasingly joining us in our campaign for the restoration of the American Dream. If we stand for smaller government, lower taxes, free enterprise and conservative principles that bring growth and good jobs and rising home values, we're going to win the White House with the help of voters from my ethnic community.

Un futuro mejor comienza esta noche poro los Estados Unidos de America.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

So let's keep giving these great winning efforts here in Michigan, a state that represents a great example of America's prosperity through industrialization, innovation, free market, free enterprise, lower fiscal burden and smaller government.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd applauds]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #731 on: July 07, 2017, 12:52:38 PM »

Pearcy on social media

Don't listen to the polls and he pundits we will win!!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #732 on: July 07, 2017, 02:53:39 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2018, 06:13:12 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 7-March 8 2016, Part 1

March 7
-Meet with voters in Dearborn, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Meet with college voters at the University of Michigan in Dearborn, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham in an effort to win among young voters
-Economic policy speech at the Henry Ford Centennial Library in Dearborn, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Speech at the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham in an effort to win among Dearborn's Arab Americans, a group that forms over 40 % of Dearborn's population
-Economic policy speech at the Ford Motor Company headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham :
Among all the candidates in this presidential race, Republican or Democrat, I am the candidate who has the best experience and knowledge to manage the economy. As a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, I know what it takes to get this economy back on track and to boost job creation. That's why I'm endorsed by Americans for Tax Reform, by the Economist and by Freedomworks. In the Senate, I cosponsored the AGREE Act, a bill that increased tax credits and exemptions for companies investing in R & D, equipment and other capital, gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise. Three years ago, I introduced the co-sponsored the Regulation Costs to Small Businesses Act which required the Small Business Administration to conduct an annual study to estimate the total cost of regulations on small businesses, thus avoiding devastating regulations that would have meant a disaster for our economy through free enterprise's decline and job losses. As we are seeing all across this country, including here in Michigan, the center of the U.S. automobile industry, we are living the weakest economic growth in America's history. This is due to Barack Obama's big government policies, to our dependency on foreign oil and to a larger deficit that is about to hit 20 trillion dollars. Time for action is now. Under my presidency, we will reduce government spending and cut taxes and regulations for all Americans in order to reinforce their purchasing power as well as consumption because consumption is one of the important strengths of our economy. The IRS will be abolished and replaced by a 15 % flat tax. We will repeal Dodd Frank to help small business growing again. We will obtain energy independence by taking advantage of our oil, gas, coal, nuclear, solar, wind, hydroelectricity. We're going to pursue our quest for open markets around the world in order to make America competitive in the world economy through lower tariffs, tax cuts and regulation cuts for our manufacturing businesses and corporate tax reduction for America from 40 % to 20 %. By promoting school choice, we will make sure our people will have the skills they need to succeed and the best schools in the world. We'll make America the best place in the world to do business, which requires lowering the cost of doing so, and we will balance the budget and reduce the deficit through job creation because the more jobs we create, the more our economy works, the more we can rise the wages and the more we will be able to reduce the deficit. And the reason why the deficit increased in the last couple of years is because the President and his predecessors took on the American people's purchasing power, thus making our economy less dynamic and weakening the middle-class. Because if more people work in a growing economy, they're paying taxes, which will help us reducing the deficit. We have the duty to put the deficit under control if not, those burdens will be passed on to our children, to our great children and to the next generations. They're going to be paying the interest and the principal all their lives. We can't let that happen.

So if you want your jobs back here in America, more freedom, a government at its smallest size in history and a better, stronger, and brighter economy, I ask you to join us in this journey for a new American prosperity. Thank you. God bless America.

[Crowd loudly applauds]

-Meet with voters in Warren, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Manufacturing policy speech at the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Healthcare policy speech at St. John Providence Health System in Warren, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Foreign policy speech at TACOM Life Cycle Management Command in Warren, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Meet with voters in Pontiac, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Meet with voters in Clinton Township, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Meet with voters in Auburn Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Economic policy speech at the Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Rally with voters at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Economic policy speech at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and Spencer Abraham
-Meet with voters in Milford, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Sterling Heights, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Troy, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Rochester Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Fundraising event at Rochester Hills Public Library in Rochester Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Ann Arbor, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech in Ann Arbor, Michigan
-Meet with college voters at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Van Buren Township, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech with a crowd of undecided voters (mostly unemployed people) at Visteon headquarters in Van Buren Township, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley :

Michigan is the center of America's automobile industry and is the home of our country's three major automobile companies : Ford, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler. But now, our automobile industry is declining because of the rising taxes and regulations imposed by the Obama administration and to our increasing dependence on foreign energy. That's why many American automobile factories and jobs are shipping overseas. But I have a plan to relaunch our auto industry. As President, I will cut taxes and regulations on businesses, including automobile companies and manufacturing companies. The reason we are losing jobs in trade deals is because the Obama administration has failed to reduce our corporate tax rate, which is at 40 %, the highest rate in the developed world while countries like Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, South Korea or Singapore have corporate tax rates are at 30 % or lower, which makes them more competitive than America in trade deals. So we will reduce our corporate tax rate to 20 % in order to make us competitive in the world economy, to keep our jobs and to boost job creation here in the United States. This will also make America the best place in the world to open a new business and to expand it. By reducing tariffs, we will make American products less expensive which will increase access to our markets for the other 95 % of the world's population. Since cars function mostly on fossil energy, we will promote oil drilling and production in order to get to energy independence. If I'm elected, we will double permits and licenses on federal lands and we will approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access Pipeline and of the TransAmerica Energy pipeline (from Pennsylvania to California), which will boost job creation and restore the vitality and dynamism of America's automobile industry, thus helping us to manufacture more cars, making American cars less expensive than Asian cars and give us the advantage in trade deals with our Asian partners because it will give Asian consumers a chance for a stronger purchasing power by giving them the option of buying less expensive American cars. As a consequence, it will be beneficial for our auto industry our economy. In addition, energy independence will give us the revenues we need to develop renewable energies such as wind, solar, hydroelectricity and nuclear, thus bringing the development of an automotive industry manufacturing cars that will function through renewable energies. That's how we will remain the strongest economic power in the world and in order to make it happen, I ask for your support and your vote. Thank you. God bless you all.

[Applause from the crowd that now made the choice to vote for Marco Rubio on March 8]

-Manufacturing policy speech at USA Jet Airlines headquarters in Van Buren Township, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Belleville, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Jackson, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Energy policy speech at CMS Energy headquarters in Jackson, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Springport, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Lansing, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at Cooley Law School Stadium in Lansing, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Burton, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in East Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #733 on: July 07, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »

Pearcy speaks in Mississippi

This primary race is now just Pearcy vs Rubio but it's someone who fights for the people vs people who fight for the corporations.

It's a race between does Karl Rove still control this party or does this party want to move on from the Bush like Republicans that they have nominated in the past two election.

If the Republican Party wants to win the election if needs to change and I am the one to bring that change.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #734 on: July 07, 2017, 04:13:01 PM »

Newt Gingrich campaigns for Stephen Pearcy in Michigan

Stephen Pearcy's economic plan is one of the most conservative plans in quite some time.   He will get rid of these bogus trade deals which have taken away your jobs like what happen to a former Whirpool factory around here that in 1994 had to relocate to Mexico and that lost 1,000 of jobs!!

Pearcy will write better trade rules and he will bring your jobs back!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #735 on: July 07, 2017, 04:18:03 PM »

Elizabeth Warren Concession Speech

Senator Sanders ran a great race here, and we are quite disappointed to have been beaten so thoroughly. However, we are still ahead in delegates, and we will emerge with the nomination!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #736 on: July 07, 2017, 05:04:36 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

March 7, 2016

Speech at Atwood Stadium, Flint, Michigan (With Jennifer Granholm)

The ongoing water crisis here in Flint can be laid at the feet of one man. Your Governor, Rick Snyder, and his desire to pursue a policy that denied the residents here of their right to clean water. It's worth noting that Flint here is a majority-minority city. Would this disaster be happening if the majority of it's residents were White? I don't think so, and as President, I will direct the Attorney General to begin prosecuting Governor Snyder, and any other officials responsible for this disaster.

Meet Voters in Beaverton, Michigan (With Jennifer Granholm and Debbie Stabenow)

Meet Voters in Riverview, Michigan (With Jennifer Granholm and Debbie Stabenow)

Meet Voters in Ecorse, Michigan (With Jennifer Granholm and Debbie Stabenow)

March 8, 2016

GOTV for Mississippi and Michigan from Detroit, Michigan

Election Night Rally, Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2017, 07:26:17 PM »

What's this? An actual schedule? Well then . . .

Schedule for Bernie Sanders

March 7
-Fly to Mississippi
-Rally in Jackson, Mississippi
-Barnstorm in Harrison County, Mississippi
-Rally in Hernando, Mississippi
-Fly to Michigan

March 8
-Election day rally with Congressman John Conyers in Detroit, Michigan
-Coordinate GOTV operations in Michigan
-Fly to New York
-Rally in New York City with Mayor De Blasio
-Barnstorm in Kings County, New York

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #738 on: July 08, 2017, 08:17:45 AM »
« Edited: August 30, 2018, 06:14:02 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 7-March 8 2016, Part 2

March 8
-Manufacturing policy speech at Steelcase headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Economic policy speech in front of a crowd of undecided voters in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler :

We are the clear antidote to the economic challenges facing our country. On the other side of the political landscape, the Democrats have demonstrated to have no knowledge about how the economy works. In 2012, when President Obama was facing Mitt Romney, one of the greatest job creators America has ever known, he attacked him by saying, I quote, « If you got a business, you didn't build that. » And two years ago, when Hillary Clinton was campaigning for the Democratic candidates in the 2014 midterm elections, she said « Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs. »

[Crowd boos]

It clearly demonstrated that the Democrats, including Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, don't know anything about the economy and have no idea about how to create jobs. These are attacks against free enterprise, against success and against the American Dream. These two Democratic candidates are sharing the same view adopted by President Obama according to which a bigger government that increases taxes and regulations on the American people and on our business owners, diminishes free enterprise and weakens our people's purchasing power would work. They are wrong. We are not the strongest economy in the world because of big government. Free enterprise is a basic element of America's economic prosperity. Businesses create jobs and most of jobs come from small business. Thanks to the hard work of the American people, we can promote opportunity. America is strong because of the ingenuity and entrepreneurship and hard work of the American people. That's why I want to make America the business-friendly environment in the world, which requires cutting taxes and regulations for all the American people, including the middle class, and for our business owners, getting America to energy independence and reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %, which will help us to keep American jobs and companies, to make our companies more competitive and dynamic and to increase their ability to expand, to innovate, to produce, to sell and to create jobs. That's how we're going to grow this economy and make it fair for all Americans.

[Crowd applauds]

-Fundraising event at the Grand Rapids Public Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan
-Speech at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan
-Rally with voters at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Speech at the Cathedral of Saint Andrew in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler in an effort to win among social conservatives, pro-lifers and evangelicals
-Meet with college voters at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Kentwood, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Cedar Springs, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Small government policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Grand Haven, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Energy policy speech at J.B. Sims Generating Station in Grand Haven, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler in an effort to win among coal workers and fiscal conservatives
-Meet with voters in Ferrysburg, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Holland, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Rally with undecided voters at the Holland Civic Center in Holland, Michigan for a speech given by Nikki Haley :

An important part of Michigan's economy is based on manufacturing industry. And a reason why we managed to reduce South Carolina's unemployment rate from 12 % to 5 % during my six years as Governor is because we reduced the cost of doing business there but also because we abolished sales tax on manufacturing equipment. So the right solution to job losses is not to rip trade deals but to cut taxes and regulations on America's manufacturing industry and manufacturing businesses and to abolish the sales taxes on manufacturing businesses all across the country, including here in Michigan. That's exactly what Marco Rubio wants to do and that's exactly his agenda. That's how we're going to revive America's manufacturing industry. By proposing such solutions, Marco Rubio has proven to be the only fiscal conservative in this race for the Republican nomination. That's why he's the only one who can be trusted to manage the economy and to create jobs. So if you want a real fiscal conservative as our nominee, if you want a real fiscal conservative to lead our country, if want your jobs to come back here in America, if you want the economy to be strong again, then Marco Rubio is your man and he asks for your vote.

[Crowd applauds as these undecided voters decided to vote for Marco Rubio tonight]

-Meet with voters in Allegan, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Small government policy speech in Allegan, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Zeeland, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Battle Creek, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Veteran policy speech at Battle Creek VA Medical Center in Battle Creek, Michigan
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Fort Custer in Battle Creek, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Marshall, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with college voters at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Pittsford, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Hillsdale, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Wyoming, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Tax policy speech in Wyoming, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and John Engler
-Meet with voters in Beaverton, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Gladwin, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Cheboygan, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech in Cheboygan, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Speech at Kingston Theater in Cheboygan, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Petoskey, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in St. Ignace, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Newberry, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Manistique, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Flint, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at Atwood Stadium in Flint, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech at General Motors Flint Engine Operations in Flint, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with college voters at Kettering University in Flint, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Burton, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Grand Blanc, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Redford, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Riverview, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Foreign policy speech in Riverview, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Ecorse, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Waterford Township, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech at Chevrolet headquarters in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Manufacturing policy speech at GMC headquarters in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Speech at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley in an effort to win among Michigan's African American voters
-Economic policy speech at the Detroit Economic Club in Detroit, Michigan
-Rally with voters at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech at Chevrolet headquarters in Buick, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley
-GOTV speech at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan with Rick Snyder, Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley

-GOTV efforts in Michigan, Mississippi, Idaho and Hawaii

-Election Night Rally at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #739 on: July 08, 2017, 08:56:40 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2017, 09:26:29 AM by UWS »

Linda Lingle campaigns for Marco Rubio in Honolulu, Hawaii

Not so far from here, we've got Kim Jong-un who seeks to get all the necessary nuclear arsenal to trigger a nuclear war on the Pacific during which he would destroy South Korea, Japan and the United States. North Korea is about to get intercontinental nuclear missiles that would be able to hit the West Coast, Alaska and here in Hawaii. This would top 9/11 as the worst attack against the United States and cause millions of deaths. We can't let that happen. That's why I support Senator Marco Rubio for President. He has all the necessary foreign policy experience, knowledge and leadership to keep us safe, free and peaceful. He demonstrated such kind of leadership two months ago by successfully sponsoring the North Korea Sanctions and Policy Enhancement Act of 2016 that increased sanctions against North Korea and against any firm or individual that serve as financial intermediaries to Pyongyang, which is depriving North Korea of the necessary capitals to keep developing its nuclear program and to start a nuclear war. As President Marco Rubio will pursue that leadership and he will stop North Korea's threat by putting them back on the list of state sponsors of international terrorism, by reinforcing our military presence on the Pacific, by strengthening our military alliances around the Pacific (with Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.) through the creation of a NATO-like intergovernmental military organization called Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO), by imposing additional sanctions especially on their leadership who holds significant assets overseas and by recommitting to missile defense in order to intercept and destroy any missile launched by North Korea against us or our allies. So for the sake of a freer, safer, stronger and peaceful America through a stronger international security, I call all of you to come out and vote for Marco Rubio, the next President of the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2017, 10:33:59 AM »

Primary Polling:

Florida:
Warren: 49%
Sanders: 44%

Illinois:
Sanders: 50%
Warren: 47%

Missouri:
Warren: 48%
Sanders: 47%

North Carolina:
Warren: 52%

Ohio:
Warren: 48%
Sanders: 48%

Wisconsin:
Sanders: 50%
Warren: 46%

New York:
Warren: 51%

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2017, 12:01:28 PM »

Pearcy in a attempt to reach religious Republicans speaks in a church in Detroit

I may not be Christian but I am still your friend.  I like your Christ I see him as a very important person in the belief of Judaism.  I don't like seeing Muslim savages kill my people and your people. 

As President I will fight for every religion's rights whenever it be Christian or Jewish.  *Crowd claps*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #742 on: July 08, 2017, 02:02:34 PM »

(BTW I need a  extension)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #743 on: July 08, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »

Governor Phil Bryant campaigns for Marco Rubio in Jackson, Mississippi

America's values are worth fighting for because these values make America great and special. That's why I speak on behalf Marco Rubio, my choice for President. He is a principled conservative who will defend the values that are elements of America's greatness. He will protect the Constitution of the United States as well as the right to wear guns and to self-defense. As President, he will promote life by protecting every single unborn child from abortion and he will defend freedom of religion, freedom of press, freedom of speech and free enterprise. We will award Marco Rubio the honor and the responsibility to fill Justice Scalia's seat at the SCOTUS by nominating a constitutional conservative. America will shine again through a conservative leadership and that's why Marco Rubio needs your support in order to bring that conservative leadership.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #744 on: July 08, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »

How long? An hour?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #745 on: July 08, 2017, 02:46:05 PM »

Given he posts little tidbits from Pearcy's schedule, and has been doing so each turn, including this turn, I'm not convinced he needs an extension.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2017, 02:49:14 PM »

Just a hour. Nothing more nothing less
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2018, 08:36:27 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among Idaho's social conservatives, constitutional conservatives, religious conservatives and pro-lifers, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating Marco Rubio's faith and promise to defend the values that make America great, which are promotion of life, freedom of religion, right to self-defense, etc.

The ad titled « Born Free » airs in Idaho

« Born Free » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Born free, raised to cherish blessed with life, land, and liberty. In Idaho, that's who we are. That's why Marco Rubio is our choice. Tireless defender of our constitutional rights. Principled conservative who can't be bought. Pro-gun, pro-life, pro-freedom and champion of religious freedom, consistently and without apology. Rubio will wrest control of our lands from Washington and return them to the people of Idaho by transferring public lands to the states. Idaho for Marco Rubio.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2017, 09:50:39 PM »

Governor Rick Snyder's speech with undecided voters at the Renaissance Center (General Motors headquarters) in Detroit, Michigan

All my adult life, I've been involved in efforts to ensure Michigan's economic prosperity through free market activities. After being employed with Coopers & Lybrand for nine years, I joined the computer company Gateway as the executive vice president before becoming the CEO of this computer company that created jobs through innovation, ingenuity and entrepreneurship of our workers and our board of directors. Then I founded Ardesta LLC, a firm which, through investment, helped 20 start-up companies to expand, to increase their competitiveness and to create jobs. As Governor of the great state of Michigan, I was engaged in trade missions to Europe, Asia, and around the world in order to improve international business relations as well as research and development opportunities associated with Michigan universities in addition of focusing efforts to attract companies such as Chrysler. As Governor, I ensured Michigan companies' competitiveness by abolishing the Wolverine State's complex business tax in favor of a flat tax.

But now, we are witnessing a decline of free enterprise and a decline of the U.S. economy. President Obama has increased taxes and regulations on the American people and on businesses, which shipped our industries and our jobs overseas. And his bailout program has failed to relaunch our automobile industry, including here in Michigan, the center of this industry. It only got the government involved and completely messed up the whole rebuilding system based on free enterprise. About $17 billion was spent unnecessarily. And then President Obama, given that money, was able to put his hands on the scales of justice and give these companies to the UAW. No wonder that we are seeing the slowest economic progress in our history. There is a perception in this country that government knows better than the private sector, that Washington and President Obama have a better view for how an industry ought to be run. They got it wrong. The right way for America to create jobs is to keep government in its place and to allow the private sector and the energy and passion of the American people create a brighter future for our kids and for ourselves. That's what Marco Rubio will do as President of the United States by reducing the government at its smallest size in U.S. history. He will repeal the IRS and put in place a 15 % flat tax. He will restore free market, reduce our corporate tax rate, cut taxes, regulations and government spending, thus reinforcing our people's purchasing power and making American businesses competitive. By lowering taxes and regulations on our manufacturing industry, he will make sure that we will keep our manufacturing jobs and create more jobs in this sector. He will get us to energy independence by increasing oil production, thus bringing massive job creation, handing us the necessary revenues to develop renewable energies and boosting our automotive industry. Marco Rubio knows that free enterprise and free market capitalism are right solutions to our problems and as President of the United States, he will be the greatest free market champion has ever known. That's why I endorse Marco Rubio and that's why I ask you to go to the polls and vote for him.

God bless all of you. God bless Michigan and God bless America.

[The crowd of undecided voters loudly applauds as they just decided to vote for Marco Rubio]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2017, 10:36:31 PM »

Pearcy anti NATFA and TPP ad aired through Michigan

The political debate is being in true washington lets so throw more money at the problem when they ignore the working class of the state of Michigan.

NAFTA which is so called free trade has ruined jobs for the American people by shipping them to Mexico and Canada.    There deals are not popular at all.

Stephen Pearcy is the only candidate in this race promoting real free trade deals and will find ways to fight the global system of NAFTA and TPP and will bring real free trade to the American marketplace

Im Stephen Pearcy and I approve this message.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies