Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:38:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125491 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: July 12, 2017, 10:35:44 PM »
« edited: July 12, 2017, 10:37:37 PM by NHI »

BREAKING NEWS: Stephen Pearcy Drops Out; Backs Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio set to become presumptive GOP Nominee
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #801 on: July 12, 2017, 10:42:17 PM »

Pearcy on social media

I hope to see Senator Rubio apart some of campaign pledges.  Also I am open for cabinet position or VP
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #802 on: July 12, 2017, 11:42:41 PM »

Endorsements:

Rubio:
Gus Bilirakis, Florida congressman

David Joyce, Ohio congressman

Lee Zeldin, New York congressman

Duke Aiona, former Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii

John Boehner, former Speaker of the House

Scott Brown, former Massachusetts Senator

Mitch McConnell, Leader of the Senate Majority

Martha McSally, Arizona congresswoman

George W. Bush, former President of the United States

Felix Rodriguez, former CIA agent

Rob Bishop, Utah congressman

Chris Stewart, Utah congressman

Free Enterprise Alliance

Ann Coulter, political commentator

Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska

Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland

Elise Stefanik, New York congresswoman

I'm pretty sure I sent you endorsements as well.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #803 on: July 13, 2017, 05:55:54 AM »

FYI: This round will last from March 16-March 22nd.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #804 on: July 13, 2017, 05:58:38 AM »

General Election Polling: March 17

Marco Rubio: 49% (+8)
Elizabeth Warren: 41%

Marco Rubio: 49% (+7)
Bernie Sanders: 42%

Marco Rubio: 40% (+7)
Elizabeth Warren: 33%
Mark Cuban: 20%

Marco Rubio: 39% (+7)
Bernie Sanders: 32%
Mark Cuban: 24%
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #805 on: July 13, 2017, 06:46:01 AM »
« Edited: July 13, 2017, 11:15:34 AM by UWS »

I may need a 24 hour extension because I will be busy this weekend. So I would be more available if the current turn lasts until Sunday at 10 pm EST.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #806 on: July 13, 2017, 11:37:57 AM »

Stephen Pearcy  on Fox and Friends to talk about why he dropped out

TC:So Stephen why did you really drop out?

Well I thought like I really didnt have any chance to win you know. I could of you know taken this to the convention but that would really divide the party you know and that would of lead to 4 more years of a Democratic president and I dont want that.

TC:Sounds like logical reasoning. So are you going to get the vote out for Senator Rubio and what do you hope from him?

Yes I will and I really hope Senator Rubio apdats some of my populist plans like wall street reform and legalize of weed and to get out of the TPP and at least make the NAFTA fairer and so that we can get a piece of that pie you know?

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #807 on: July 13, 2017, 03:57:45 PM »

Warren Victory/Concession Speech

I am proud of the effort we put in these states, and I am proud of how we did. We now know one of our opponents will be Marco Rubio. I believe that either of us can and will defeat him in November, and I believe we will take back the House and the Senate as well.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #808 on: July 14, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 04:21:36 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule March 16-March 22 2016, Part 1

March 16-17
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

March 18
-Flight to Phoenix, Arizona
-Meet with voters in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Foreign policy speech at the Luke Air Force Base in Phoenix, Arizona given by John McCain :

I am proud of my family's story. It's a story of conviction, patriotism and service. My grandfather and my father were U.S. Navy admirals during the Pacific campaign of World War II while I served as a naval aviator during the Vietnam War. After accomplishing missions there, I was shot down and captured by the Vietcong, thus becoming a POW. I was tortured for years and I refused early release because I didn't want to encourage communist propaganda. So I put country first. After being released in 1973, I was awarded for my service and courage but my journey didn't finish there. By running for Congress, I became a foot soldier of the Reagan Revolution during which I proudly supported Reagan's small government policies that reduced taxes, regulation, government spending and inflation as well as his foreign policy measures that reinforced our military and our diplomacy, thus contributing to America's victory in the Cold War. And I'm proud to have served our country by supporting our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq in order to defeat terrorism and to have served our country as the Republican nominee in 2008.

While I hinted that I may retire, I have concerns about our country's future. Because of our early withdrawal from Iraq at the wrong moment and because of a schism with Al Qaida, we saw ISIS' rise and ISIS took control of an important part of Iraq and Syria. Because of the Iran nuclear deal that lifted sanctions on Iran, the world has got closer to a nuclear Iran because this country's government is able to get the necessary capitals to develop nuclear weapons and to attack our allies with such weapons. And North Korea is led by a maniac who seeks to trigger an arms race as well as a nuclear war on the Pacific by developing its nuclear program.

So, once again, I decided to put my country first by running for re-election in the Senate in order to defend the Republican majority in the Senate, thus stopping liberals from contributing to a further rise of ISIS by weakening our military through deeper cuts in defense budget and from making the government bigger through tax and spending increases. And once again, I'm proud to be serving my country. This time, I'm doing so by supporting Marco Rubio, the next President of the United States.

[Applause from the crowd]

While I'm a foot soldier of the Reagan Revolution, Marco Rubio is a child of the Reagan Revolution and grew up in this area. He will make the government smaller, cut taxes, regulations and government spending and promote free enterprise as the right solution to our country's economic struggles. Marco has the best foreign policy experience, knowledge, judgement and leadership to keep our country safe. I worked with him many times at the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence and he has proven his leadership. He has proven to be thankful of the service of our men and women in uniform, which is why he sponsored the 2014 VA reform law by introducing a measure that empowered the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats. He promoted Venezuela human rights sanctions that passed into law in order to condemn the tyrannical Venezuelan regime of Nicolas Maduro and to promote freedom and democracy in this country. He authored legislation that became law and that sanctions Hezbollah and, by extension, Iran for supporting terrorism. And, in order to stop North Korea from reinforcing its nuclear arsenal and to keep us safe against the North Korean threat, he co-sponsored the North Korea Sanctions and Policy Enhancement Act of 2016 that increased sanctions against North Korea and against companies or banks that transfer dollars to the regime of Kim Jong-un who would have used these capitals to fund the development of its nuclear arsenal.

He is ready to be commander-in-chief and to lead our nation. As President, Marco Rubio will reinforce our security measures, increase the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, increase our defense budget, reinforce and modernize our military, strengthen and expand our military partnerships with our allies, strike and defeat ISIS, Al Qaida and other jihadist groups on their turf through intensified airstrikes and the deployment of the necessary ground troops military arsenal, arm anti-terrorist forces such as the Kurds as well as Syrian rebels that we know are really on our side, restore sanctions against Tehran in order to stop Iran from having the money required to develop nuclear weapons and to sponsor international terrorism and reinforce sanctions against Pyongyang as well as our presence on the Pacific and put in place an anti-missile shield that will destroy any North Korean nuclear missile against us or our allies. That's how we're going to ensure America's victory against radical Islamic terrorism and to ensure international peace, security and freedom. It requires strength and leadership and Marco Rubio knows this. I'm ready to work with President Marco Rubio to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, to promote democracy and to restore international peace.

Thank you. God bless America.

[Crowd applauds]

-Economic policy speech at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Speech at the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Speech at the Orpheum Theater in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Rally at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Supper with the voters at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Fundraising breakfast at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters and donors at the Phoenix Community College in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Speech at the Phoenix Art Museum in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with college voters at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey in an effort to attract young voters
-Dinner with the voters at Garcia's in Phoenix, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Tuscon, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Foreign policy speech at Raytheon Missile Systems facility in Tucson, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Economic policy speech at Universal Avionics headquarters in Tucson, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Speech at the Jewish History Museum in Tucson, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey in an effort to attract Jewish voters
-Energy policy speech at Global Solar Energy headquarters in Tucson, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Speech at the Cathedral of Saint Augustine in Tucson, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Nogales, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Bisbee, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Sierra Vista, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in El Mirage, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Casa Grande, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Chandler, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey
-Economic policy speech at the Intel facility in Chandler, Arizona with John McCain and Doug Ducey

March 19
-Meet with voters in Mesa, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Healthcare policy speech in Mesa, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Gucey
-Immigration policy speech in Mesa, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Free trade policy speech in Mesa, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the Commemorative Air Force Arizona Wing Aircraft Museum in Mesa, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Gilbert, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Tempe, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with college voters at the Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Energy policy speech at the Salt River Project headquarters in Tempe, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Yuma, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Foreign policy speech at the Marine Corps Air Station Yuma in Yuma, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Scottsdale, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Speech on the American Dream at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art in Scottsdale, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Immigration policy speech at Scottsdale Stadium in Scottsdale, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Fundraising event at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Prescott, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Flagstaff, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
-Meet with voters in Lake Havasu, Arizona with John McCain, Jeff Flake and Doug Ducey
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #809 on: July 14, 2017, 05:46:08 PM »

I may need a 24 hour extension because I will be busy this weekend. So I would be more available if the current turn lasts until Sunday at 10 pm EST.

Can do. Extended until SUNDAY 10 PM EST
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »

NYT: Medicare For All Introduced in House

Rep. John Conyers is introducing HR 676; 'The Medicare for All Act' this week in the House. The Bill is being championed by Senator Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail, and has been a staple of his Presidential campaign. The current house bill is being co-sponsored by Keith Ellison, Tim Ryan and Alan Grayson.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2017, 06:02:42 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2017, 09:04:45 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

March 16, 2016

Speech at Holt Arena, Pocatello, Idaho (With Joe Biden)

I didn't realize there were Democrats here! No matter which of us wins this primary, we will be in position to defeat Senator Rubio in November. No matter which of us wins this nomination, we will be in position to defeat Senator Rubio in November. But, I would like to win...I'm very competitive, you see.

Meet Voters in Rockland, Idaho

March 17, 2016

Meet Voters in Midway, Utah

Meet Voters in Alpine, Utah

Appear on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer from Alpine, Utah

Do you believe that the long struggle with Senator Sanders is hurting the Democratic Party, especially since Republicans now have their nominee?
Well, Wolf, if you go back to 2008, President Obama was certainly made a better candidate by his struggle with Hillary Clinton, so I believe that my battle with Senator Sanders will make either of us a stronger candidate when one of us wins the nomination.

Meet Voters in Wallsburg, Utah

March 18, 2016

Meet Voters in Cottonwood, Arizona

Speech in Sedona, Arizona (With Ann Kirkpatrick)

I wish we had the old John McCain back...maverick, not afraid to buck his party, instead of the loyal foot soldier we've got now. If Senator McCain is listening, I hope he goes back to his old self, and comes out in favor of giving Merrick Garland a vote and overturning Citizens United.

Meet Voters in Tusayan, Arizona

March 19, 2018

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

March 20, 2018

Speech, U.S Capitol, Washington D.C

Senator Sanders and I have had our differences in this primary, but today I am proud to cosponsor his American Health Care Security Act, to give Medicare for all Americans. It is time every American got the health care they are entitled to, and Senator Sanders's bill will ensure that.

March 21, 2018

Speech in Payson, Arizona (With Ann Kirkpatrick)

John McCain has retreated from his old maverick self...he is afraid to buck his party, and do the right thing for the country. As such I am endorsing Congresswoman Kirkpatrick to replace him in the Senate. She will put country over hackish party loyalty, and do the right thing for all Americans.

Meet Voters in Winkleman, Arizona

Meet Voters in Kearny, Arizona

Speech in Casa Grande, Arizona

Building walls won't solve the problem of undocumented immigration. What we need to do is help countries where these immigrants are coming from, like Mexico, to build conditions that would discourage undocumented immigration.

March 22, 2016

GOTV in Arizona, Utah and Idaho from Phoenix, Arizona

Election Night Rally at University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »

Sanders Introduces American Health Security Act

Today, Senator Bernie Sanders  (D-VT)  introduced a companion bill to John Conyers' Medicare for All Act. Called the American Health Security Act, the bill calls for a medicare for all system to be introduced in the United States. The bill has already garnered co-sponsors in Senators Tammy Baldwin and Jeff Merkley, and there are rumors that Senator Elizabeth Warren, Sanders' rival for the Democratic Presidential nomination, will be announcing her support soon.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #813 on: July 15, 2017, 08:29:29 AM »
« Edited: October 18, 2017, 11:00:03 PM by UWS »

John McCain's speech in response to Elizabeth Warren

I think Senator Warren is seeing everything in black and white. She claimed that I retreated from my maverick self and that I'm afraid to buck my party and do the right thing for the country, which is far from the truth.

I'm against abortion, except for in case of rape, incest and life of the mother but the reason why I oppose Merrick Garland is because he wants to allow abortions in all cases. I've seen enough killing in my life, a lot more than you have, Senator Warren. I'm a living proof that adoption is a clear alternative to abortion since Cindy and I adopted an abandoned three-month-old girl from Bangladesh. And where were you when I co-sponsored the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act? Where were you when I co-sponsored the 2003 Climate Stewardship Act? Where were you when I spoke out against torture? Where were you when I called for Wall Street reform? You were teaching at the Harvard University. You accomplished nothing. I believe in climate change and that's why we have to take advantage of all of our sources of energy in this country, thus giving us the revenues to invest in renewable energies. Doing it by taking taxpayers' money away from them through government's intrusion is not the right thing to do. I believe in immigration reform and so does Marco Rubio, that's why we will work together to secure our borders at the first year of his first term and then we will be able to reform our broken immigration system. I did the right thing for America by supporting our military intervention against ISIS. I always put my country first and I will keep doing it. So claiming that I retreated from my maverick self and that I'm afraid to do the right thing for my country is an outright lie. No wonder that I have a reputation that Senator Warren doesn't have : the reputation of a straight talker, just like Marco Rubio talks straight.

We don't need a President who seeks to be a partisan hack like Warren. We need a President who seeks to be President of all Americans, whether you are conservative, liberal or independent. I will work with President Rubio to get our country to energy independence by taking advantage of our oil, gas, coal, wind, solar, nuclear and hydroelectric energies, to promote adoption over abortion, to reform our education system through school choice as well as our immigration system and to promote national security and peace through strength.

That's why Marco Rubio is the best qualified to be President.

[Crowd applauds]
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #814 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:27 AM »

Democratic Primary Polls:

Arizona: Warren +2
Elizabeth Warren: 49%
Bernie Sanders: 47%

Idaho: Sanders +16
Bernie Sanders: 56%
Elizabeth Warren: 40%

Utah: Sanders +13
Bernie Sanders: 55%
Elizabeth Warren: 42%

Alaska: Warren +3
Bernie Sanders: 46%

Hawaii: Sanders +19
Bernie Sanders: 57%
Elizabeth Warren: 38%

Washington: Sanders +2
Bernie Sanders: 49%
Elizabeth Warren: 47%

Wisconsin: Sanders +1
Elizabeth Warren: 48%

Wyoming: Sanders +17
Bernie Sanders: 56%
Elizabeth Warren: 39%

New York: Warren +1
Bernie Sanders: 48%

Pennsylvania: Sanders +1

Indiana: Sanders +3
Bernie Sanders: 50%

Oregon: Sanders +2

California: Warren +1

New Jersey: Warren +4
Bernie Sanders: 45%

National Polling: Warren +1

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #815 on: July 15, 2017, 11:37:28 AM »

Stephen Pearcy out campaging for Marco Rubio in Arizona

Rubio and I may some differences but I fully believe that he is what Amercia needs right now.

I have respect for him and his campaign as he goes through the attacks like what Senator Warren keeps doing.

Senator Rubio is the most conservative candidate for the Republican Party since Reagan and I am not just by saying that I really do mean it.

So Arizona get out and vote for Rubio!!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #816 on: July 15, 2017, 05:55:15 PM »

Sanders Announces Withdrawal from Primary

Following a campaign that has energised millions of people throughout the country, Bernie Sanders has withdrawn from the race for President, citing concerns that Rubio's victory will result in the most right-wing administration since Ronald Reagan.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #817 on: July 15, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: BERNIE SANDERS EXITING PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Blitzer:... we are reporting live on the breaking development in the 2016 race for President. Bernie Sanders is announcing he is withdrawing from the race for the Democratic nomination and endorsing Elizabeth Warren. Senator Sanders cited the likely nomination of Marco Rubio as his reason for backing out of the race. A shocking announcement and stunning turn in the race for President. We're hear now with our panel on this breaking news.

Axelrod: I'm surprised Wolf, to be truthful. I honestly, thought Senator Sanders would stay in the race, but perhaps his campaign is looking at the writing on the wall. Elizabeth Warren has the bigger infrastructure and campaign to go the distance, in what would have been a bruising and tough primary. I think he figured for the sake of party unity he needed to step aside.

Navaro Too bad on Bernie, but hooray for Republicans, because now we can run against Elizabeth Warren. She has been the front runner for a while, but she is a weak front runner. She could barely fend off Bernie and now she'll be going up against Senator Rubio. Game. Set. Match.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #818 on: July 15, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »

Editor's note:

Seeing as Bernie Sanders has exited the race for President; the primary race is effectively over. I would like to propose after the completion of this round (I will post results nevertheless) we jump the timeline ahead to the first of July; prior to both conventions.

Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #819 on: July 15, 2017, 06:28:10 PM »

my brother (since I can't send PM's) talked with NHI and he allowed this.

Ron Paul: I might run for president

Interviewer: So... Paul, what do you think about the current election and the candidates?

Paul: Honestly... I don't like them, the main problem is that from a libertarian point of view, there is little difference between Rubio and Warren... Rubio acts like a robot of the establishment, a hypocritical neocon who said to my son "Reagan said to not attack other Republicans" but attacked Pearcy... Warren is basically a socialist, both of them are supporting a bigger government, they support it in different ways, but support it, Rubio by supporting treaties like the TPP that help the government to get bigger and Warren by supporting higher taxes and support a higher government intervention of the government in general...

Interviewer: And do you think there's a chance of you running for president?

Paul: I have been thinking about this recently, and what I say is that I might run... I don't see what I can lose with this. I am really considering this option.

Interviewer: And you would run as an independent?

Paul: I likely would, the libertarian primaries already started and I don't see many chance of me winning them right now.

Interviewer: So, when can we expect a official announcement if you will run or not?

Paul: Well, I'll think a little bit more, but I will announce it soon.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #820 on: July 15, 2017, 06:53:11 PM »

Editor's note:

Seeing as Bernie Sanders has exited the race for President; the primary race is effectively over. I would like to propose after the completion of this round (I will post results nevertheless) we jump the timeline ahead to the first of July; prior to both conventions.

That Works... I already have a good idea of who my running mate will be.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #821 on: July 15, 2017, 07:07:48 PM »

Wait what about is Mark Cuban still running?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2017, 07:09:19 PM »

Wait what about is Mark Cuban still running?

I think Spiral is the poster to check with here...but I think he is, just hasn't announced yet...guess we're getting a four-way race.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #823 on: July 16, 2017, 07:33:27 PM »

How did the rest of the primaries go like?
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #824 on: July 16, 2017, 08:57:17 PM »

March 22nd Results:

Arizona:
Marco Rubio: 91.96% (58)
Stephen Pearcy: 8.04%

Elizabeth Warren: 89.89% (75)/b]
Bernie Sanders: 10.11%

Utah:
Marco Rubio: 100.00% (40)
Stephen Pearcy: 0.00%

Elizabeth Warren: 85.89% (33)
Bernie Sanders: 14.11%

American Samoa: Republican Only
Marco Rubio: 100.00% (6)
Stephen Pearcy: 0.00%

Idaho: Democrats Only
Elizabeth Warren: 80.44% (19)
Bernie Sanders: 19.56% (4)

✓ Marco Rubio Wins Republican Nomination

Delegate Count: Republican Primary
✓ Marco Rubio: 1,257 (34 Contests Won) (61.45%)
Stephen Pearcy: 256 (2 Contests Won) (35.70%)

Elizabeth Warren: Likely Democratic Nominee

Delegate Count: Democratic Primary
Elizabeth Warren: 1,199 (Needs 1,184) (19 Contests Won) (50.29%)
Bernie Sanders: 1,016 (13 Contests Won) (49.65%)

Conclusion to Primaries:

Republican Primary:
✓ Marco Rubio: 2,088 (53 Contests Won) (64.45%)
Stephen Pearcy: 256 (2 Contests Won) (32.70%)
Rand Paul: 23 (1 Contest Won) (1.39%)
Jerry Moran: 3 (0 Contests Won) (0.96%)
Other: 0 (0.50%)

✓ Elizabeth Warren: 2,916  (43 Contests Won) (58.71%)
Bernie Sanders: 1,096 (13 Contests Won) (41.17%)
Other: 0 (0.12%)

The Race for President: 2016

The Contenders: Warren & Rubio.
The Wildcards: Cuban and Paul

Rubio Endorsements:
The Orlando Sentinel

The Miami Herald

Rand Paul, Kentucky Senator and former 2015 presidential candidate (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House and 2012 GOP Vice-Presidential nominee

Dick Cheney, former Vice-President of the United States

Sean Duffy, Wisconsin congressman (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Mark Sanford, South Carolina congressman (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Dave Brat, Virginia congressman (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Jim Webb, former Virginia Senator and former United States Secretary of the Navy under Ronald Reagan (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House and 2012 Republican presidential candidate (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

Eric Cantor, former Virginia congressman

Joe Lieberman, former Connecticut Senator and 2000 Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee

Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania Senator

Clint Eastwood, actor (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

John Bolton, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations

Dan Quayle, former Vice-President of the United States

Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey

Justin Amash, Michigan congressman (previously endorsed Stephen Pearcy)

The United States Chamber of Commerce

Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State

Raul Labrador, Idaho congressman

Club for Growth

Americans for Prosperity

The Heritage Foundation

Warren Endorsements:
Raul Grijalva, Ed Pastor, Reuben Gallego, Judy Chu, Hilda Solis, Janet Napolitano, Steve Bullock, Dan Malloy and Kasim Reed.

This will conclude the primary phase of the game. The next round will jump ahead to the week of June 27 and run until July 2nd. I will provide updates from March-June over the next few days. Round will close on Wednesday at 10 PM EST.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies