Uh what is it with these Assemblies? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:39:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Uh what is it with these Assemblies? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Uh what is it with these Assemblies?  (Read 2020 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: March 11, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »

Looks that way
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:20:38 AM »

I agree, I was sad to see him leave. Regardless if he was to stay in the Assembly or not, I always saw him as a good friend here. But alas, whats done is done. All I know is that I'm staying here until the day I stop postin!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 11:33:31 AM »

10/16 regional Assemblymen/Representatives/Legislators are or were members of the RPP, including all five in the Mideast.

I think only three currently are though which is about proportionate to their decline in numbers.

Also there are two vacancies in the Northeast that are likely POP pick-ups.

You folks sure have lots of turnover up there. It seems like only a week ago there was a special election to fill three vacancies.

The Northeast Assembly has too many members (1 for every 6 Northeast citizens).  I've been saying that for months.   There's too much turnover.

We certainly do have too many members. When I was Governor, it felt almost like every other week there was a vacancy.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »

I agree too. If things continue with the average turnover rate, it will cost the region a fortune in elections.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »

All Antonio did was contribute hatred and divisiveness to the region. I have no respect for him and am pleased he is gone. People like Barnes and Kalwejt are at least some sort of friendly people to work with.

I certainly wouldnt say that. I feel Antonio played a big part on helping getting the Assembly moving, especially when he served in the first term of it. I especially believe that everyone who was in the first appointed term was important to the body.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 04:13:53 PM »

All Antonio did was contribute hatred and divisiveness to the region. I have no respect for him and am pleased he is gone. People like Barnes and Kalwejt are at least some sort of friendly people to work with.

I certainly wouldnt say that. I feel Antonio played a big part on helping getting the Assembly moving, especially when he served in the first term of it. I especially believe that everyone who was in the first appointed term was important to the body.

Maybe you should run for Assembly to try to regain the confidence of the region?

To be honest, I've thought of running, just because I have a few ideas in my head. But I dont think the electorate is very friendly twoards me just yet.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

Maybe you should run for Assembly to try to regain the confidence of the region?

To be honest, I've thought of running, just because I have a few ideas in my head. But I dont think the electorate is very friendly twoards me just yet.

You never know.

I might consider it. I was considering staying out of elected office for a while, but now that I'm out all these ideas keep popping into my head. Eh, I'll check with my advisors, whoever they are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies