3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:58:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished"  (Read 2695 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: February 19, 2007, 08:01:49 PM »

Beating a dead horse when there are plenty of live ones.

Dead US soldiers = dead horses?

Maybe if you hadn't replied less than a minute after I posted that, you would have taken the 10 seconds necessary for any competent person to understand that post.

You are a joke on a bad acid trip. Must you be a retard on every thread I post?

I've come to accept that this is jfern's equivalent of "Oops, my bad.  Sorry for the misunderstanding."

jfern = MASSIVE Freedom Fighter
Alcon = right wing apologist

I've also come to accept that this is a sign that BRTD hasn't even read the previous posts, let alone understood what was said.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »

Wow, this stupid forum shows the brain-dead bandwagon on jfern bashing yet again.

Looking at the bolded section there;

1. Why do you still come here?

2. Why can't you ever admit that you are frequently occasionally wrong?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »

Wow, this stupid forum shows the brain-dead bandwagon on jfern bashing yet again.

Looking at the bolded section there;

1. Why do you still come here?

2. Why can't you ever admit that you are frequently occasionally wrong?

Hey, idiot, where was I wrong?

Remember the 'rolodex scandal'?  The premature death of King Fahd?  Your outright refusal to spell certain words correctly?  Your completely false attribution of opinions to myself and others, with no apology?

It's honestly okay to admit when you're wrong from time to time, and to take it on the chin.  I find a self-deprecating joke sometimes helps.  These are merely tips that might help explain why most people on here resort to 'jfern-bashing', as you put it.  To put it simply, your habit of lashing out at people with insults provides very little reason for people you disagree with to maintain any kind of respect for you.

Also, you didn't answer my first question.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »

Fernie, you've again forgotten to answer my first question.  You seem to hate us all about as much as we do you, if not more, so... why do you still come here?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies