2010 Indiana Senate and Congressional Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:51:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2010 Indiana Senate and Congressional Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2010 Indiana Senate and Congressional Elections  (Read 12781 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: October 24, 2010, 05:43:11 AM »

I would like to let it be known (as the only person who still gives a crap about this race) that I am officially changing my support. It was originally Stutzman, then went to Burris, then Coats, then Burris, and now it has gone to Brad Ellsworth.

Why?

Well first off, I don't really like him. His HCR vote killed his chances. But let's look at his opponents: Rebecca Sink-Burris questions if Jesus is the Son of God, and has some very radical positions. Dan Coats is a carpetbagger who will never see this state again after he's elected to the Senate. He's extremely rude and arrogant as well.

That really only leaves on choice: Brad Ellsworth. His voting record isn't too great, but he's the only person in this race with Hoosier values who will actually try and represent his constituents.

Congratulations. Really, the only republican candidate who had some principles was Stutzman. Do you think Ellsworth can pull it off?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies