A Proposal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:04:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A Proposal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Proposal  (Read 502 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: September 24, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »

However, I'd advocate ban on holding offices in the two games simultaneously, since it's a tantamount for conflict of interests if there are differences between the two sides (more than likely). Imagine someone trying to be a United States Senator and Minister in Brazil at the same time. Utterly illogical.

This was literally proposed by Talleyrand and subjected to howls of derision and went on to form the basis of the shrieking about ANTI-FANTASYLAND SENTIMENT.

Yes! I am in favor of what the Senator has proposed here, but I am frankly puzzled by the fact that when I suggested a similarly reasonable plan, it was shouted down as "bitter" and an attempt to destroy this nation, including by Mr. Griffin, a terrorist who has done far more damage to this game than the unfairly maligned Mock Parliament.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies