Lawsuit (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:05:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lawsuit (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lawsuit  (Read 2124 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:35 AM »

I should say it violates Article I, Section 5, Clause 4 because it distorts the market in favor of Ford, GM, and Chrysler while not offering loans to, say, Toyota. If they go out of business, they go out of business. Offering the loan to some and not others is unfair.

Allowing Toyota to sell cars in Gm's home market when Gm can't sell cars in Toyota's home market is what's unfair. Fuuck Toyota. They make terrible cars.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

I should say it violates Article I, Section 5, Clause 4 because it distorts the market in favor of Ford, GM, and Chrysler while not offering loans to, say, Toyota. If they go out of business, they go out of business. Offering the loan to some and not others is unfair.

Allowing Toyota to sell cars in Gm's home market when Gm can't sell cars in Toyota's home market is what's unfair. Fuuck Toyota. They make terrible cars.

We have free trade with Japan now, so GM can sell their cars in Toyota's home market.

Then never mind. But either way, we shouldn't be giving money to foreign companies. Japan can fund Toyota if it chooses to.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:30 AM »

We have free trade with Japan now, so GM can sell their cars in Toyota's home market.

Then never mind. But either way, we shouldn't be giving money to foreign companies. Japan can fund Toyota if it chooses to.

Ah, there's a plus for free trade! Finally found one you like. Wink

Fair trade can be free.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies