Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:02:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 42516 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 14, 2017, 01:54:21 AM »

Jesus Christ. I've been very occupied this entire weekend and just now read about this. Sanchez you are about to really disgrace yourself in this thread aren't you?

Not so "reformed" a white supremacist, are we?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:03:22 AM »

I do think, President Trump, should've talked about white nationalism and the evils of hating a fellow man and it is very sad he didn't.

It's more than sad, man. It's absolutely, utterly, and completely typical of him. That's the problem.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:06:06 AM »

Everything bad is Trump's fault and every speech by Trump is the worst one ever. Like any other day in reality. Reminds me why I seldom post here anymore.

Corrected.

Sorry if Atlas triggered you. Go back to your Fox and Breitbart uncomfortable-facts free security blanket.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:34:37 AM »

So, I guess that, now that we're nearly 20 pages in, I can say that this event probably secured a D hold on Virginia's governorship this year?
Not at all. This was not a Republican-affiliated event, just some racist nut jobs.  The race is still in play even if Northam has the lead.

Wishful thinking.
No, it's not.  Neither Gillespie nor the Republican Party has ever aligned itself with such sick people.  Gillespie will not pander to these thugs.

B*******. The last being alike have never repudiated these people. Doubly so for Trump.

Please please please please please please stop ignoring the vast number of make America great hats worn by these Nazis. Also please please please please please quit doing the false equivalency of a very very very powerful constituency in the right-wing voting Bloc versus a left-wing Fringe who actively in vociferous Lee denigrates the Democratic Party. You've got literal all right Nazi sympathizers in the President's White House, a present that ran on white identity politics, and we are f****** cowards if we refuse to admit our party has been hijacked by that hunt in the White House

You are better than this st. I can tell by your post you're on the verge of acknowledging that Trump is every bit the bastard you deep down oh is. Sanchez as lost as a human being. There's still hope for you. We need to vote this son of a b**** out before he drags our party down completely, morally as well as politically
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 02:58:42 AM »

Now excuse me while the GOP goes back to suppressing minority voting
Wow, you're one strong partisan hack.

And you aren't for ignoring this is unquestionably going on? You don't find even a speck of incongruity or even hypocrisy in this?

Again, I think establishes your partisan bona fides far more than mondale's.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 03:01:23 AM »

There are so many real problems and crises going on in the world right now.

Yes, and don't you agree this is one of them?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:10:50 AM »

Politics1.com @Politics1com
VIRGINIA: GOP USSen candidate Corey Stewart issues statement on #Charlotesville which only denounces left/Dems/antifa.

Is this real life?
Yes unfortunately, he really blamed the left.

Oh Come People. This is merely a man who represents close to 50% of Virginia's Republican primary voters. Clearly just a fringe extremist
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 12:10:51 AM »

What the hell are you guys even arguing about?
How he thinks terms like Bernie Bros and Alt-Left apply to him when really they never did, and his taking offence to it.  Personally, if the term doesn't apply to you, don't whine about it.

Okaaaay

So, what the hell are you guys even arguing about?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 10:46:35 AM »

I guess the General Sherman monuments are next on the list,  eh?

Well, he was a white supremacist when as a Louisiana resident in 1860 he wrote “All the congresses on earth can’t make the negro anything else than what he is; he must be subject to the white man".

I can hear the bulldozers and cranes in the distance.  RIP.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 09:30:39 PM »

Wait until they declassify Hoover's tapes of MLK beating his wife or something. We'll see how ridiculous the left has become when they begin calling for the MLK memorial to come down.

Your hood is showing.

Nah, just kidding Sanchez.

It was actually your red laces.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 09:38:28 PM »

I'm not watching it now, but shouldn't someone start a new thread for the Phoenix rally?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies