Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:34:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 42532 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: August 14, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »

I only read about this during my morning coffee (boyz golf weekend all weekend).

Here is what I get from this:

1) Asshole Nazi's protesting - but as far as I can tell it was initially non-violent
2) Counter-protestors show up
3) Young lady tragically gets killed by Hitler lover (who was apparently some rogue nazi)
4) Trump is the guy in the wrong.

They should have charged this punk with first degree murder, not second, and we should send him to visit Ole Sparky instead of this back and forth political nonsense all over my news feeds.  Let's punish the killer.

5) Hate speech is protected (sucks but it's true)
6) Terry McCauliffe is a douchebag panderer.

RIP to the young woman and the VSP Troopers who were killed patrolling the event.  Very sad. Sad
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:41:08 PM »

Per CNN :
Nancy Pelosi calls on Trump to fire Steve Bannon.

In the wake of the Charlottesville violence, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called on Trump to fire his chief strategist Steve Bannon, calling him "an alt-right white supremacist sympathizer."

"If the President is sincere about rejecting white supremacists, he should remove all doubt by firing Steve Bannon and the other alt-right white supremacist sympathizers in the White House," she said in a statement.

If he was thinking of firing him, he probably won't now.  He's not giving Pelosi any credit for his ouster.  When will she just go away.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 09:15:46 AM »

Monuments aren't always meant to honor, sometimes they're just to remember......history.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 11:25:51 AM »

I guess the General Sherman monuments are next on the list,  eh?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 09:35:54 AM »

I guess the General Sherman monuments are next on the list,  eh?

Well, he was a white supremacist when as a Louisiana resident in 1860 he wrote “All the congresses on earth can’t make the negro anything else than what he is; he must be subject to the white man".

I can hear the bulldozers and cranes in the distance.  RIP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies