If people hate Sarah Palin, Ten Why... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:01:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If people hate Sarah Palin, Ten Why... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If people hate Sarah Palin, Ten Why...  (Read 2847 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: May 08, 2009, 07:44:05 PM »

If Palin is so weak and ineffective, then why do liberal journalists and the media keep trying to tarnish her?

It's like they're interested in selling newspapers or obtaining higher ad revenue or something, WEIRD
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 07:47:47 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2009, 07:50:34 PM by Lunar »

I mean, why do they keep trying to find something bad on her such as digging through her trash finding something to try to trip her? The Trooper-Gate-scandal is nothing. Look it up and see what it really was.

The troopergate scandal, involves Sarah Palin allegedly abusing her office as Alaskan governor by firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan because he refused to fire Palin's ex-brother-in-law Mike Wooten who tasered his 10 year old stepson.

That's an extremely inaccurate depiction of the story from someone who claims to have looked it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Public_Safety_Commissioner_dismissal#Taser_incident
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

He's been remarkably consistent in his dislike of her (as a candidate) since a week or so after her nomination.  He did correctly predict her selection and he was quite enthusiastic about it early on.  But as soon as she revealed herself as a "dumb", he became quite critical.  Which impressed me.

I wouldn't use the word "dumb" since he believes that a lot of her problems are due to anxiety and unpreparedness.  But I think everyone who loves Sarah Palin should be willing to groan in frustration while watching the Katie Couric interview where she clearly failed to represent what she stands for [which is all we really knew of her before she was picked -- that she was an opponent of the old political guard in Alaska and that she was passionately pro-life].
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies