The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:35:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206340 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: March 18, 2015, 11:58:35 PM »
« edited: March 19, 2015, 12:04:30 AM by Snowguy716 »

Wouldn't be needed if humanity stopped reproducing like rats.

Everything would be much easier if the world population would only be 10 million instead of the soon 10 billion and renewables would be plenty available.

Misanthropic garbage.

Still, hard to disagree with.

Not if you don't regard the human race as vermin.

^^^^^

I don't know how the idea that we should cull 7.115 billion people is hard to disagree with.

What he said was that the problem would not be there if we were fewer people, not that we should "cull" the human population or that humans are vermin.

Tender was being hyperbolic, but not wrong.

No.  You share the same sentiments and thus defend him.  But it is these innocuous 'facts' that begin to manifest tentacles of untruth that poison your mind.  

How about let's focus on making the world sustainable and livable for 10 billion humans or even 50 billion one day.

If you reduce the population 99% you lose more than 99% of your creative power as a society.  When one generation produces only 40% of their number you can expect a massive disruption.  Either a rise in xenophobia or a scramble to hold up the legs on a collapsing system.

I expect small, insignificant things from Europe in the next 30 years unless there is full out war.

Edit...I should point out that if there is an integration and assimilation of immigrants then things will be better.

The problem with the increased quality of life with a smaller population argument...is without a rapid die off of a big portion of the population... You will never see better quality of life...but worsening quality of life as you must support a big elderly population with dwindling labor forces.

Eventually things will get better..but not until after a very long, drawn out, unprecedented economic depression that will ruin our psyches.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 06:06:27 AM »

Lol...you're really in a bubble of eco delusion, lady.

My argument is quite rational.  Increasing quality of life can be achieved by technological innovation and/or economic growth.

Economic growth is achieved either by productivity increases or population growth.

The major driver for increasing quality of life can then be partially explained by a growing population given ample access to required resources.

Technology and innovation are making resource use far more efficient.

Labor force growth is negative in nearly all of Europe now.  That is a drag on economic growth, which puts a drag on quality of life.  Both productivity growth and population growth have slowed or reversed.  So economic growth isn't a thing anymore in Europe.  Only technology advances improve quality of life now.  If you can afford them with your dwindling resources as returns on economic activity dwindle.

The state of small rural towns in rural Germany today is a preview of what all but the most important cities will be in 20 years without major restructuring...and where theyll get the money to pay for that restructuring, no one knows which is why the rural towns have been allowed to decay rather than save some of them.

Empty shop windows...empty apartment buildings...decaying infrastructure...a patchwork of teardowns since people tend not to die in a geographically orderly fashion...

Communities will just revert backwards to less developed states.

You can deny it..but your future isn't very bright in Europe and its attitudes like yours that brought it on.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:54:10 AM »

After the intolerant natives were wiped out or conquered, and one dominant religion was established, and languages were limited to 3 or 4 (more or less), the Americas became the most racially tolerant place on earth.

Conflicting. But anyway....

Democrats, shut the hell up and stop your racist belly-aching about racist America. You wouldn't know racism if Mugabe delivered the keynote speech at your graduation.

That post took four words to go south (unless he's being sarcastic, which I doubt). Incredible.
Um his post was dripping with sarcasm.  Until it came to the solution.

The lesson with conservatives...they are good at identifying the problem...its just their solutions tend to be putting problems in cages and feeding the problem with their fear until they have to put the cage in a cage.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 06:32:12 PM »

It totally is a religion hockeydude...willfull ignorance backed up by faith.

The part you hate is even the atheists will go to heaven.  The choice will be very clear.  All doubt stripped away.  Then you choose.  God understands living in this wretched hell of a world where his light is so dim and the darkness so obvious; where you are told God wants to sniff the vapors of your burning body; where you are contractually indebted on birth to scratch a survival out of the earth with interest (good behavior) or here come the ovens...

What you have rejected is actually evil.  The next step is realizing the good always wins in the end.  Evil mightve started it but good ends it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 01:19:04 PM »

Is this a belated April Fools prank?

It does seem that while we were distracted in the Great War sacrificing countless for no apparent reason, central banks consolidated power.  Nobody else won.  If only they benefit from it...they would logically be the ones who want it the most.
Really Al and Averroes?  Tell me what it was all about then.  Some spoiled archduke in Serbia?  

It couldn't be about throwing off old empires and dividing up the spoils from a new, centralized, global position of power...no...no...what a joke.  Worth dismissing as an April fools joke...

Power and money don't consolidate themselves.  The people who literally make the money make that happen.  They did very well by WWI.

But no... in the very cluttered minds of Al and Averroes...
It must've been very complex and handwavey so that only Al and Averroes understand...and in their confidence they can just mock everyone else.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Is this a belated April Fools prank?

It does seem that while we were distracted in the Great War sacrificing countless for no apparent reason, central banks consolidated power.  Nobody else won.  If only they benefit from it...they would logically be the ones who want it the most.
Really Al and Averroes?  Tell me what it was all about then.  Some spoiled archduke in Serbia?  

It couldn't be about throwing off old empires and dividing up the spoils from a new, centralized, global position of power...no...no...what a joke.  Worth dismissing as an April fools joke...

Power and money don't consolidate themselves.  The people who literally make the money make that happen.  They did very well by WWI.

But no... in the very cluttered minds of Al and Averroes...
It must've been very complex and handwavey so that only Al and Averroes understand...and in their confidence they can just mock everyone else.

...this post is so sage that I literally had to reopen the Sage Garden to preserve it.
Al and Averroes are like bzz bzzing electrons bzz bzzing around the point...building up a charge in their proud bzz bzzing that must then be discharged by mocking other people who don't understand the beauty of bzz bzzing around the point.

How's that for sage?

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 01:52:15 PM »
« Edited: April 02, 2015, 02:24:43 PM by Snowguy716 »

Power and money don't consolidate themselves.

Actually, yes they do.  Haven't you read your Foucault and Piketty? Tongue

Seriously, not all bad things in the world are the result of conscious conspiracies (I mean, a few are, but such things are the exception rather than the rule).  Hanlon's Razor and misaligned incentives in general can do a lot of damage not-on-purpose.
WWI was the culmination of European empires running their courses.  The world had been colonized and our capitalism spread to them through trade.  Wwi was the necessary step to begin shedding empires that finally ended in wwii (the great war to me is about 1914-1949).

The money and power, again, don't consolidate themselves.  Money and power are not entities of their own.  We put faith into both and give both value.  

But the entire system was being set up to consolidate the money and power inherently.  Make all money debt and make all debt subject to interest.  Thats why you think it just happens.  The system is such that when it runs as intended...power and money flows upwards until a redistribution is necessary to keep things afloat.  But the powerful then only loan us the redistribution and expect it back plus interest. (Student loans, credit cards, mortgages, etc).  At this point we owe them so much that we are 'broke' and must structurally adjust while holding their interest payments sacrosanct.  They further disguise this by wrapping the ridiculousness if it by screaming of all the vulnerable grammas who will lose their livelihoods if we dont make the interest payments first and social security last.  How totally f**ked and backwards is that?

Every time a crisis occurs they clamp down harder.  

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »

Well if the First World War really was all part of a secret plan of those dastardly Je... Bankers then it backfired pretty badly didn't it? Because the world was a palpably less globalised and less prosperous place after 1918 than it was before 1914. Then you have to consider the amount of economic damage the war ended up causing to some of the main centres of the various financial industries (London for instance) and issues like the loss of money on French war bonds, I have to question what on earth you think you're talking about.
I figured this was your reaction.  I must be railing on the Jews.

What do Jews have to do with this?

I am looking at actions here..not religions or ethnicities or cultures.  The central bankers played both sides and profited from the fighting.

Its called a one-two punch variation of divide and conquer...

Divide by making people scared and envious of one another.  Profit.
Loan them money to build tanks and guns.  Profit.
Allow the fighting to destroy the ability to pay back the loan.
Demand austerity and 'structural adjustment'.
Profit.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »

The central bankers played both sides and profited from the fighting.

Its called a one-two punch variation of divide and conquer...

Divide by making people scared and envious of one another.  Profit.
Loan them money to build tanks and guns.  Profit.
Allow the fighting to destroy the ability to pay back the loan.
Demand austerity and 'structural adjustment'.
Profit.

How was "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows" now that you've seen it, Snowguy? You do realize that it was a fictional movie, yes?
I've never seen that movie. 
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 02:02:45 PM »

I know AD is pretty terrible, but this is just:

Black man running for his life from a paternalistic welfare state. Gunned down from behind so he doesn't escape. Microcosm for America.

The mothers of his children are eligible for tens of thousands in subsidies and welfare benefits. Mr. Scott, who had no right to decline paternity after pregnancy, is enslaved, criminalized, and ultimately gunned down when he couldn't handle it anymore.

If we blame the cop, we can avoid dealing with the main problem. I wonder what the sheeple are plotting to do. lulz
He's telling it from the perspective of the dead guy...you know...the guy you will ignore as you deliver the cop to the altar for ritual slaughtering.

You dont address the cop issue.  You make them impotent while telling them to step it up.  Meanwhile...the man is running from his paternalistic responsibility because he cant have an abortion like women can.  His fate is her choice.  She still gets to escape via a surgical scissors to the brain.  Perhaps he wants the kid.  But she decides to stick a scissors in his baby's head.  Nah...couldn't possibly breed resentment or fear.  

The moral ends up being 'stay away from women and cops because they will ensnare you'

Of course that's wrong.

The lessons need to be

1) Cops need to stop fearing criminals the way they do.
2) same goes for the criminals fearing cops.  This requires a major justice system overhaul to make it restorative and rehabilitative from the supremes to the local deputy.

3) The mother of that man's children should get all that back child support and more from the police department who took her burden on when they killed the father of her kids (they will never pay a dime to her...the cop union will ensure that)

4) the police officer needs to repent for what he did.  Make a very public apology claiming full and entire responsibility for killing the man.  Tell them it was inexcusable and ask for forgiveness.  He needs to mean it.

5) he should be suspended for 5 years and put on probation.  And never be an armed police officer again...though his job should remain with the pd in another capacity...helping the families who have been split apart by cops, perhaps.

6). We need to forgive and value the lessons and mercy involved.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »

I'm not sure what it says about me that I'm bizarrely continuing to engage with our resident Danish nazi (nothing good!) but here goes.

By your half-bright logic here this is not a bad post, and worthy of discussion, and thus any post drawing attention to its moronic content - which is indicative of the quality of the so-called 'Political Debate' board - is absurd/ignorant/bad/etc. This thread, I feel it should be noted, has been going strong for the better part of two years. What you're displaying is a baffling lack of understanding. It is not complicated. The raison d'etre of my above post (and the other one!) is not on the content itself but on the OP.

My plan.

-Across the board tax cuts, implantation of a 10% Single Rate Flat Tax.
-Abolish the Death Tax.
-Abolish the Estate Tax.
-Close all loopholes.
-Cut Corporate Tax Rates down to 10%.
-Abolish the Income Tax, shut down the IRS.
The Teutons have a very stiff sense of humor and no sense of irony. Because they think they earned everything they have. As an Irish you learned this the hard way.  Politicus thinks Ireland needs more England whether she'll admit it or not.  But thats because the Irish have infiltrated everything and seduced the people with spirits and music.  (You can take our land...but we'll take your souls!)  she's mad that rule following and brute force didn't work.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 02:42:24 PM »

They are welcome, I just reserve the right to disagree with them and think this place would be better if oakvale left. The SS on the other hand is a bit of a low blow from you, since I don't count you among my forum enemies.
You're right...it would be better if Oakvale left.  But then we'd be swallowed whole by you!
And nobody likes to feed their hunger with a tepid glass of water, politicus.

Oakvale is like grape cherry cough medicine...bitter in the mouth but helpful if used correctly.  Your message, politicus, is sweet to the ear in its tepid serious reasonableness, but bitter to the stomach.

His message fills your head.  Yours empties the stomach.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »

They are welcome, I just reserve the right to disagree with them and think this place would be better if oakvale left. The SS on the other hand is a bit of a low blow from you, since I don't count you among my forum enemies.
You're right...it would be better if Oakvale left.  But then we'd be swallowed whole by you!
And nobody likes to feed their hunger with a tepid glass of water, politicus.

Oakvale is like grape cherry cough medicine...bitter in the mouth but helpful if used correctly.  Your message, politicus, is sweet to the ear in its tepid serious reasonableness, but bitter to the stomach.

His message fills your head.  Yours empties the stomach.

Fair enough, all I ask is that oakvale and anybody else should stop using the "it is humor/irony/satire" line when people put their posts in the deluge. Simple as that.
That's fair.  It is your deluge too.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »

The Teutons have a very stiff sense of humor and no sense of irony.

Teutons? Where?

The Teutons were either celtic or germanic...the point is two sides of the same coin.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 03:08:33 PM »

The Teutons have a very stiff sense of humor and no sense of irony.

Teutons? Where?

The Teutons were either celtic or germanic...the point is two sides of the same coin.
Um... Germanic and Celtic is completely different...
Um....duh like heads is different from the tails.  

And Sorry Politicus...but reading the first sentence of the Teutons on wikipedia says it all...

A Germanic tribe or Celtic people living in Jutland during Roman times.  Nowadays it means all Germanic language speaking people...which most certainly covers Denmark.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »

If this is what you said, that is true.  You have a way with words however and no doubt it came out sideways and smelling like steaming broccoli. 

But this one is a 'lynchpin' as it were.  There is no excuse making this time.  Time for some police union busting and serious serious budget cuts to law enforcement.  Like 50% off the top and the officers have tO borrow the bullets at a value of $50,000 apiece.  A little less than the median income.  The officer who uses a bullet justifiably sees a $49,000 reduction but still pays $1000.  The police dept still pays $50,000 for a new bullet.  Unjustifiably (even accidental) means $50,000 is deducted from his pay for the year.  This may put newer cops in absolute negative territory.  But the police dept then must borrow a new bullet for $50,000 as well in addition to the $50,000 the cop is paying.

Cop cars would be governed at 5mph over the speed limit.  If they drive faster, the car engine dies and cannot be turned back on for a week.  Tow truck companies would be instructed to move the car out of traffic and secure it in place.  $50,000 gets the car moved out of the elements.  The value of car repairs will be paid for by the dept and an amount 7 times the cost of repair deducted from the following year's budget.  Armed police would not be allowed within 25 feet of a courthouse.

Any police officer would be required to register in his community for life and would have to register all firearms with the court at an annual cost of $50,000/gun.  These being personal weapons, of course.  Weapon owning cops could not live within 2000 feet of any community housing minorities or vulnerable people.  This might make a cop compound necessary.  We will surveil the compound with utmost care and report any off key snoring to the media.

Fire trucks and emt cars would have no such limit and could carry tazers.

Came here to post this
Considering the two who posted this here, I think this is some of my best work yet.  Moderate tweedledee and moderate tweedledum...
I make bad posts on purpose and you were dumb enough not to get it because you have poop in your eyes.  No wonder you're so moderate...that smell must be overwhelming.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 03:27:44 PM »

Snowguy, I think that you should stay out of the forum during the days of your recovery. You can't deny that your situation and the medication you're on are taking a toll on your ability to express your thoughts in an articulate manner. Even though we generally don't get along pretty well, and, in other circumstance, I would gladly have taken part in the mocking, it's obviously unfair to hold that against you. However, you know how this forum works, and if you keep posting this sort of stuff, you're set to become the forum's laughingstock for a while.

Take a break. That's my honest advice.
This forum needs more laughing and less angsty groupthink. 

If you really think I believe what I proposed (that is just proportional response to policing that would do to the police what they are doing to the black community)...then obviously who I am has not been clear enough.  Im not the one with the policing the police act because of an unfair ticket (sorry tnf).

Trayvon Martin...maligned by the right as a 'punk' (codeword for n)

Michael Brown...maligned by the right as a scary demon punk criminal

Eric Garner...suddenly the right begins to say...waaait a minute...so the NYPD flips out and two cops die when some nutzo dude kills them

Finally this happens...and now we need to hear the 'real' story of Walter Scott...the deadbeat who skipped out on his paternalistic responsibility.  But no excuse for the cop so he gets charged.

What is it gonna take?  Some cop yanking a seven year old black girl out of a car, calling her a n$$$$$ and shooting her point blank in the face until he runs out of bullets...will the Nasos finally get it?

Probably not.  But next time this happens and is even worse (cuz it will), my dumbest post of the year will begin to become popular.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 01:10:32 PM »

Funny how a guy who has trouble getting chicks to stick claims to be so ironic.  I guess your polarity must be off because you repel everyone away.

As for oakvale...I find him more sardonic and fatalistic than anything.

Oakvale's gem line in an Atlas movie where everyone is forced onto an obnoxious rollercoaster...

Everyone else:  ugh my tummy hurts!  Ugh i hate this!  Ugh whine whine whine

Oakvale:  says nothing.  Just smacks the kid next to him to shut him up... "Oh sorry, that was a big bump". And goes back to suffering the ride in silence.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 04:24:44 AM »

So...Ole finds a bottle along the lakeshore one day and wondering if there's any beer in the bottle, he takes the cap off.  Surprisingly a genie pops out.

"Oh thank you Ole for letting me out of that bottle!  Because you did this, I will grant you one wish."

Ole:  vell, I vant to go back to Norway to see my family but I took the boat over and swore never to do it again...and I don't fly so could you build me a bridge so I could drive over?"

Genie:  oh boy...that's asking a lot.  I mean, that's nearly impossible...even for a genie.  Is there something else you might want?

Ole:  vell, Sven (the Svede) alvays said da norvegians were just svedes with their brains knocked out...so could you make the Norvegians da smartest people on earth?"

Genie:  "do you want 2 lanes or 4 lanes?"
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 04:36:42 AM »
« Edited: April 23, 2015, 04:44:56 AM by Snowguy716 »

So...Sven died.  But while alive, Sven and Ole promised they would keep in contact so the other would know if heaven was worth it.

Well, both Sven and Ole had two favorite hobbies:  Gardening and baseball.

Anyway, Ole is out in his garden weeding one day, mad at Sven for breaking his promise until he hears Sven's voice from the corner of his ear.  

"Hello Ole."

"Sven you son of a gun, I thought you'd never come back!  What is heaven like anyway, Sven?"

Sven:  "vell, it's actually quite nice.  But I have some good news and bad news."

Ole:  "Gimme the good news first"

Sven:  "Da good news is ve play baseball every day."

Ole:  "and da bad news?"

Sven:  "you're up to bat"

One last one:

Ole is on his death bed.  Barely clinging to life, alone in his bedroom...the delicious aroma of rhubarb pie fresh out of the oven wafts into the room.

Rhubarb pie is Ole's favorite.

So, Ole gathers all the strength he can muster and hobbles down to the kitchen.  On the counter is the pie with a tub of whipped cream.  He takes the knife and just as he's ready to cut into it, Lena walks in...

"Ole!  Get your hands off da rhubarb pie!  Dats for da funeral"
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 11:57:20 PM »
« Edited: April 24, 2015, 12:10:30 AM by Snowguy716 »

I told those jokes cuz I was reading the arguments between the Scandibrains further up.  They are like siblings who can't stand each other...Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the outer hebrides all hate the father Den Mark.  Sweden (Sven) claims to be the smart child and produces a great Ikea.  Finland marries an Asian chick and when she asks what's wrong with her brother Sven, Fin replies "Nokia".

But both Fin and Swen agree Norgie is as dumb as a box of rocks and are mad at Norgie's fortunes despite being so "dumb".  Norgie finally gets out of Dad's and Swen's control, marries an Irish pixie and moves west.

That is the story of the Scandinavian family.

It works with the Germans too.

Mommy Deutschland is hated by her three sons, Austin, Switzy, and Hal.  Austin claims to be a red bull with wings so he can fly where ever he wants.  Switzy married a half Italian half French chick and she asks "what's wrong with your brother?  Oh, he broke his watch and gambled his money away so he's mad."

But Switzy and Austin can agree that Hal is autistic as hell.  Mom loves him anyway.  But finally out of mom's control...he married an Irish Pixie and moved to England.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 02:11:20 PM »

Dude, Minnesota's suburbs are not trending right.

We have like two GOP members who is in the suburbs. There used to be a lot more.

Twin Cities suburbanites are among the richest and best-educated in the country, you think they are attracted to the knuckle-dragging hillbillies from the south?

The "new" GOP has utterly repulsed Minnesotans.

Ugh. Obvious troll is obvious.
Troll?  No.  This is a very very common view among the cake eaters of the suburban twin cities.  And Minnesotans at large.  Anti-south sentiment is probably higher in MN than anywhere else.

And we think anywhere south of Des Moines or NYC is the south.  

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 02:48:11 AM »

I'm going to bet over 80% of drug dealers in Maine are white.
They more than likely are, but there are a lot of drug dealers that probably come out of state, I don't really care if there white or black it doesn't matter they are drug dealers.

If you were a successful drug dealer in New York or Connecticut, why would you go out of your way to reach a place with a smaller, more rural population with fewer customers and zero personal connections?  That literally makes no sense whatsoever.  I'll give you a hint: Maine's drug dealers live in Maine.

probably a lot from NH too.

A lot of them might be coming from Vermont too. Those Green Mountain State niggas are a shifty lot.
A lot of drug dealers in my neck of the woods (northern Minnesota) are Native Americans or non-Natives that have connections to Minneapolis or Chicago.

The general drug flow comes through Chicago, then Minneapolis, then to northern MN.  But recently heroin has begun flowing directly from Mexico onto reservations in northern MN and then out from there.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2016, 03:52:00 PM »

Do you even have skin at this point?  I imagine it's so thin as to be unobservable.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2016, 01:26:21 PM »

What role does plate tectonics have to do with breaking up the big banks?
Correct answer: I don't know.
(You can't with sound reason explicitly say that they have nothing to do with breaking up the big banks, because, in some convoluted string of effects, they, in fact, may somehow be involved in the process).
That post has got to have a lot of THC involved.  Because otherwise wtf
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies