Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:51:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office  (Read 5530 times)
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« on: January 08, 2018, 07:22:55 AM »

Statement
On Chamber of Delegates Inactivity

After every vote in the Chamber of Delegates, Speaker Mr. Reactionary posts the number of delegates who voted yes or no, as well as the number that abstained.  In some cases, only a slim majority of delegates have voted.  While I myself cannot force delegates to participate more, I promise that I will give the Southern people a voice by voting in as many bills as I possibly can.  I would not have run for office knowing that I could not fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.  I will be an active participant as a member of the Chamber of Delegates.

Thank you, and please vote for me in the upcoming election.

I plan on creating an easily accessible database for voters where I show Delegates' voting records so voters can be more informed. Those that don't even bother turning up to debates will look pretty bad Tongue
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »

Statement
On Chamber of Delegates Inactivity

After every vote in the Chamber of Delegates, Speaker Mr. Reactionary posts the number of delegates who voted yes or no, as well as the number that abstained.  In some cases, only a slim majority of delegates have voted.  While I myself cannot force delegates to participate more, I promise that I will give the Southern people a voice by voting in as many bills as I possibly can.  I would not have run for office knowing that I could not fulfill my duties to the best of my ability.  I will be an active participant as a member of the Chamber of Delegates.

Thank you, and please vote for me in the upcoming election.

I plan on creating an easily accessible database for voters where I show Delegates' voting records so voters can be more informed. Those that don't even bother turning up to debates will look pretty bad Tongue

That’s a really good idea! Please do it

Yeah when we get the budget done I'll work on it Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies