Previous Poster's Most Memorable Moment on the Forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 05:02:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Previous Poster's Most Memorable Moment on the Forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Previous Poster's Most Memorable Moment on the Forum  (Read 15327 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: May 28, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »

This thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=76598.0

But probably only because my longterm memory is fading in my old age.

DWTL's best moment was assuredly calling texasindy an "eco-terrorist" and driving her to go nuts.

I always remember Mr. Morden for telling me Romney should be ranked higher in my Republican picks.  I'm sure Mr. Morden would say that I kept Giuliani too high too long, which is probably true.  But at least I saw the McCain movement when it was occurring and called it back in early December.  Tongue
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »

dropping out of a Southeast Lt Governor race, causing me to win my first election to office in Atlasia.

My moments on this forum have been that insignificant...  Sad
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:52:54 PM »

This thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=76598.0

But probably only because my longterm memory is fading in my old age.

DWTL's best moment was assuredly calling texasindy an "eco-terrorist" and driving her to go nuts.

I always remember Mr. Morden for telling me Romney should be ranked higher in my Republican picks.  I'm sure Mr. Morden would say that I kept Giuliani too high too long, which is probably true.  But at least I saw the McCain movement when it was occurring and called it back in early December.  Tongue

Yes, I do commend you for seeing the Mc-mentum coming before others (including myself) did.

Relatedly though, this would be the most memorable Sam Spade thread from my perspective:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=68615

The one where your opening post seemed to be taunting anyone who ever thought that Thompson had a shot at the nomination, and then I threw up a few quotes from you which seemed to suggest that you also thought he had a decent chance at one point.  Wink

Ya, but that was before I saw him on television.  Still doesn't excuse my comments, however.  It should, however, teach me to not make comments about candidates before I watch them.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

Killing Atlasian government with his free trade bills to Namibia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies