Tara Reade rape allegation aftermath megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:47:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade rape allegation aftermath megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tara Reade rape allegation aftermath megathread  (Read 15007 times)
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« on: May 22, 2020, 10:01:59 PM »

Slate posted two very anti-Biden articles in immediate response to the Biden-Morning Joe and Reade-Kelly interviews.  They’ve been completely silent on this as all the new evidence has been coming out over the past ten days.  I subscribed to the site a month ago when they instituted the pay wall and have quickly come to regret it.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 01:08:58 AM »

Slate posted two very anti-Biden articles in immediate response to the Biden-Morning Joe and Reade-Kelly interviews.  They’ve been completely silent on this as all the new evidence has been coming out over the past ten days.  I subscribed to the site a month ago when they instituted the pay wall and have quickly come to regret it.

This is probably as close as we're going to get to an apology. The article is terrible, making excuses about why it was totally reasonable for them to have believed her until reasonably.

Ha!  Looks like they just posted that like an hour before my reply....late on a Friday night no less.  My deepest apologies for doubting you, Slate.   8-)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies