How will Lake County, IL, vote in 2016 Senate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:09:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  How will Lake County, IL, vote in 2016 Senate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How will it?
Duckworth

Kirk

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: How will Lake County, IL, vote in 2016 Senate?  (Read 5024 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 24, 2015, 01:26:15 AM »

Kirk may lose, but this thread and its creator are so hackish its sad.  That desperate for a win? I mean, sure, you were completely wrong about Quinn. Those posts mocking rauner sure look dumb now. I wouldn't be calling the election now though if I were you guys. Do you want to have egg on your face 2 elections in a row?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »

Kirk may lose, but this thread and its creator are so hackish its sad.  That desperate for a win? I mean, sure, you were completely wrong about Quinn. Those posts mocking rauner sure look dumb now. I wouldn't be calling the election now though if I were you guys. Do you want to have egg on your face 2 elections in a row?

Merry Christmas, Green Line! Love having you around.

Everyone knows that Kirk cannot campaign at the level that he did in 2010 (and has to to win a high-profile Senate election in a solid Dem state in a Presidential year).

That's a lot more difficult of a Pub win than a political outsider taking on one of the most unpopular governors in the country in a midterm year.

I'll be happy to return to this thread in November 2016 to see who has egg on their face.

Sorry for the late response, Merry Christmas! Im not predicting a Kirk win, just trying to keep you honest Wink
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 08:32:18 PM »

Why would Tammy Duckworth have any appeal downstate? If anything, she'll perform about as poorly as Obama did there. Shes seen as a Chicago democrat and has no downstate ties.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies