Why should I vote Democrat? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:09:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why should I vote Democrat? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why should I vote Democrat?  (Read 3151 times)
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« on: July 01, 2005, 05:25:56 PM »

Suppose I am 33.  I'm married with 3 kids.  I work for $70,000 a year and hope to make $100,000 by the time I'm 40.  My wife works for $40,000 [part time].  All of us are healthy, get enough exercise, and don't need chronic medication.  I work in the finance industry and my wife in the health care industry.  My kids go to private school because the public schools in the area are very poor.  Because of this, money is rather tight.

In GENERAL, why should we vote Democrat?  What do the Democrats have to offer us, for our life?  How will it make our lives easier and better?  How will they improve our community?

Rule 1: Answers may NOT include the word "Republican" or "Bush" or any reference to other parties.  This isn't about other parties; this is about the Democrat party.

Rule 2: Answers may not be in the form of what you are not.  One does not define oneself by saying what you're not; rather, you state what you are.

Rule 3: No bloviating.  Keep it simple.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 09:48:08 PM »

This question was aimed at Democrats for most part... I wouldn't expect Republicans or Libertarians to give me a good answer.

Any other Democrats want to give a go?

And Nick, this is just a hypothetical situation.  I'm not drawing $70K Smiley  I'm just anxious for a Democrat to tell me what exactly will they provide me if I support them.  What is the appeal to vote for them?
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 09:58:48 PM »

Neither will the Republicans; besides, if they do, it wouldn't concern me really.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 10:03:57 PM »

Yes they will; it will just have a different set of beliefs, and will be called something different.  What do you think political correctness is?
Thats true.  A theocracy of atheism, where it would be illegal to even speak the name of God in a public place that is not a church.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies