Peace Through Strength - United Nations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:00:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Peace Through Strength - United Nations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peace Through Strength - United Nations  (Read 3887 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: February 12, 2017, 02:52:34 AM »

Revoked.

Sorry, but no, I simply cannot see any plausible or even possible way Japan would suddenly unrecognize South Korea and place a hostile communist country as the official Korea. I'm happy to allow for player freedom on several issues, but this is pushing it way too hard.
Ok I will introduce a revised statement.

Japan recognizes North Korea, and institutes full economic and diplomatic relations with North Korea. Until President Trump pays restitution payments for the millions of Japanese deaths and lifts their Muslim travel ban, Japan is indefinitely barring American travel to Japan:

France formally condemns this decision.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 04:20:37 AM »

In light of recent events surrounding North Korea, Germany proposes the following General Assembly Resolution:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

xFrance
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 04:40:28 PM »

Korea would like to propose the following resolution before the General AssemblySad

France unequivocally votes no.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 05:56:51 PM »

If the United Nations want a peaceful Syria, you have two options; get the infidels out of the country, or let us do it for you.

ISIS will do this kindness for you, before we stretch the kindness to each of your countries.

Furthermore, should you want to continue being a valid organization in the eyes of Allah, recognize the Caliphate and allow us a vote in your deliberations. We will settle for nothing less than a seat on the security council the immediate appointment of our representative to the Secretary General position.

Do this, and we will shape the world to what it's supposed to be. You're welcome.

France will never agree to this. We have not forgotten the barbaric massacre of 120 innocents in Paris and the slaughter of 86 innocents in Nice.

There will be no negotiation on this point. I believe I speak for the world when I say this.

President Emmanuel Macron
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies