Democratic WV primary + NE fake contest results thread (1st polls close @7:30ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:28:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic WV primary + NE fake contest results thread (1st polls close @7:30ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic WV primary + NE fake contest results thread (1st polls close @7:30ET)  (Read 17256 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 10, 2016, 06:39:16 PM »
« edited: May 10, 2016, 06:41:16 PM by Bitch is the New Birkenstock »

I feel like the protest vote will be way higher than that.

Also, great news! Thank you for the loss West Virginia! Cheesy

Wonder if Sanders voters could've gotten away with celebrating the losses in the South?  Hmmm.....

(and please note these are not owning class, elitist whites in WV)

Bernie himself diminished her wins in the South and wrote them off since "Democrats aren't going to win those states anyway," so using his same "logic," his win in West Virginia tonight is totally irrelevant because it does nothing considering 1) he isn't going to be the nominee and 2) Trump is going to outRomney the state in November. No reasonable Democrat thinks we have a chance there in 2016.

P.S. The media told us that West Virginia voters were dumb racist rednecks in 2008 when she won in a landslide. Is it still safe to call them that after tonight?
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 06:43:38 PM »

God, Chuck Todd just basically said that most WV Dem primary voters were racist rednecks... I like Todd, but that's disgusting.

I saw that one coming a mile away (see my previous post). MSNBC cannot help itself but to trash these people. They did the same thing in 2008. "It wasn't a vote for Hillary then, it was a vote AGAINST Obama."
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 09:09:07 PM »

Congrats on Hillary's Bernie's win in a pointless contest. Truly gamechanging.

Yep, my thoughts exactly regarding West Virginia tonight! Smiley

But seriously, see what happens when you have a real election as opposed to going and standing and screaming at each other in a high school gymnasium? Caucuses never should have been a thing.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 09:10:58 PM »

I'll proudly celebrate Clinton winning the Nebraska election where most people were actually allowed to vote.

Bravo! My thoughts exactly, friend.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 09:14:02 PM »

Hello, Sarah Palin!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies