if heaven exists, would there be food? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:45:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  if heaven exists, would there be food? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: if heaven exists, would there be food?  (Read 5308 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: May 03, 2009, 07:15:04 PM »

Oh?

Have animals a soul in Christianity?

I really ask.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 11:22:07 AM »

There absolutely will be food.  The book of Revelation talks about the marriage supper of the Lamb (the Lamb being Jesus Christ) where all of God's children will feast at God's table and have everything they could ever want or need.

And, Dibble, in hell you don't get to eat.  All you get to do for eternity is burn, baby, burn and never die.  Its where the worm dieth not.  You would want so much to just deexist, but that is not an option.

To answer Aizen's question, There will be so much to do in heaven its not funny.  I don't know what all will go on, but I can't wait to find out.  I do know that we will be praising God for eternity and we will feel His presence over us and that will be a glorious thing.  It will be more fun than you think.  We will get to reconnect with our loved ones that have gone on before us who were believers as well as all those from Adam to Abraham to Moses to King David, the Apostle Paul, Timothy, Matthew, Peter, etc.

Oh no...

I love how the elders interpreted the world in the past, and I love the biblical interpretations and explications of what they know and didn't know, but, hell, please...

Oh, OK, the one can't know, ultimately...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies