TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:35:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43
Poll
Question: Who Would You Vote For In a Matchup
Phil Bredesen (D)
Marsha Blackburn (R)
The Libertarian
Other
Undecided
Abstain
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: TN-SEN: Return of the Bredi  (Read 93677 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: May 29, 2018, 08:58:58 PM »

So Trump's big attack on Bredesen was "I never heard of the guy".

RIP Bredesen no way he can win after that
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #576 on: May 29, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »

Land-Phil Bredesen? 

(I want royalties if Trump uses this.)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #577 on: May 30, 2018, 11:52:45 AM »

Trump’s only attacks on Bredesen last night were to act like nobody knows who he is... he won all 95 counties in 2006, and his favorability is miles higher than Blackburn’s.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #578 on: May 30, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »

Tilt D right now. Just from watching their political ads Bredesen's does a lot more to reach out to independents.

If RCP still has him leading in late September Blackburn is on the ropes.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #579 on: May 30, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »

BIG

Leaked audio: Trump calls Bredesen 'tough', says US Senate race against Blackburn is close
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #580 on: May 30, 2018, 03:50:20 PM »

LOL, golden!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #581 on: May 30, 2018, 04:00:15 PM »

My dad donated to Bredesen again this morning after Trump's rally.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #582 on: May 30, 2018, 04:03:29 PM »

But but but... Atlas told me it's impossible for a Democrat to win in Tennessee despite leading in polls there (but Florida polls showing Scott ahead=Safe R)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #583 on: July 06, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »

National Republicans are dropping a full load of steaming hog diarrhea on the airwaves of Tennessee:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2WMjL73b_Kw
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #584 on: July 06, 2018, 11:18:20 PM »

National Republicans are dropping a full load of steaming hog diarrhea on the airwaves of Tennessee:

This ad implies to me that the NRCC has polling showing Trump’s approval in TN being high. If ya high enough to warrant an ad focused on President Trump  going after the democrat, it’s prpjanly too high for said democrat to win in an inelastic red state.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #585 on: July 06, 2018, 11:21:03 PM »

This ad implies to me that the NRCC has polling showing Trump’s approval in TN being high. If ya high enough to warrant an ad focused on President Trump  going after the democrat, it’s prpjanly too high for said democrat to win in an inelastic red state.

There's no doubt whether it's high or not, it is. But it is too close to really tell if Bredesen can win at this point or not. True tossup, if I had to though, it tilts towards Blackburn.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #586 on: July 06, 2018, 11:33:02 PM »

Obama had above-water approval ratings in Illinois in 2014, yet Rauner ousted Quinn.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #587 on: July 06, 2018, 11:38:39 PM »

Obama had above-water approval ratings in Illinois in 2014, yet Rauner ousted Quinn.

Tbf, Quinn was reviled and Obama was the homeboy on the national stage repping Illinois.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #588 on: July 07, 2018, 12:07:13 AM »

Quinn was Blagojevich's LT Gov, this race leans Bredesen😀

Plz be true.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #589 on: July 07, 2018, 04:40:48 AM »
« Edited: July 07, 2018, 12:49:21 PM by MillennialModerate »

As someone who wants to see more centerist candidates (regardless of party)

THIS is the kind of race that disgusts me. Bredesen is a proven, trusted guy. Blackburn is quite obviously a shill and a foot soldier for the trump cult.

This shouldn’t be a difficult choice at all.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #590 on: July 07, 2018, 05:47:01 AM »

I'm almost as skeptical of the polls showing Bredesen ahead as I am of those showing Scott ahead. Both seem like obvious fool's gold.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #591 on: July 07, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »

I'm almost as skeptical of the polls showing Bredesen ahead as fools gold

Rick Scott may very well win
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #592 on: July 07, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

Bredesen is a proven, trusted guy. Blackburn is quite obviously a shill and a foot soldier for the trump cult.

Well, you just convinced Tennessee. Blackburn it is!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #593 on: July 07, 2018, 04:35:03 PM »

Bredesen is a proven, trusted guy. Blackburn is quite obviously a shill and a foot soldier for the trump cult.

Well, you just convinced Tennessee. Blackburn it is!

Well it's working... for now... if the race was today, Bredi would win by a couple points, whether he can in November remains to be seen.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2018, 05:22:06 PM »

Living in eastern Arkansas I ctatch the Memphis ads.  I have not seen a single Blackburn ad.  I see Bredesen ads almost daily.

I think she is in error not to have introduced herself in May.  Because of all the GOP Governor ads, it is probably best now to wait till August.

I think Bredesen may be over doing it.  Some of the current ads just add to ad irritation.

I now I am prejudiced.  But I think Bredesen’s ads are whimpy. In the end they won’t help him. They will wear thin.

But then my wife thinks they are good.  But she is getting tired of them.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2018, 05:26:27 PM »

Living in eastern Arkansas I ctatch the Memphis ads.  I have not seen a single Blackburn ad.  I see Bredesen ads almost daily.

I think she is in error not to have introduced herself in May.  Because of all the GOP Governor ads, it is probably best now to wait till August.

I think Bredesen may be over doing it.  Some of the current ads just add to ad irritation.

I now I am prejudiced.  But I think Bredesen’s ads are whimpy. In the end they won’t help him. They will wear thin.

If your Roy Moore supporting wife thinks that they are good, and you don't think that they are completely terrible, that ladies and gentlemen means Bredesen is doing a d@mn good job.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2018, 05:45:09 PM »

Even if narrowly, I still believe Bredesen can pull it off.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #597 on: July 07, 2018, 05:49:28 PM »

If your Roy Moore supporting wife thinks that they are good, and you don't think that they are completely terrible, that ladies and gentlemen means Bredesen is doing a d@mn good job.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #598 on: July 07, 2018, 06:44:12 PM »

You just find it impossible to discuss in a civil manner.

I actually do not think Bredesen’s ads are good.  They make him look old and whimpy.  I do not think they will actually wear well in the long time stretch. 
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #599 on: July 07, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »

You just find it impossible to discuss in a civil manner.

I actually do not think Bredesen’s ads are good.  They make him look old and whimpy.  I do not think they will actually wear well in the long time stretch. 

Not good and completely terrible are two very different things. Also, sometimes I do mean to be insulting to you, but this time I was just doing regular talk man. Tell me what I said this time that was uncivil. There were no insults.

"Roy Moore supporting wife"-this was a fact and you said it yourself that yourself and your wife were both praying for a Moore win. I guess "damn" could be uncivil, but come on, I put the @ instead of an a.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies