The Prude Brood Monastery (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:32:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Prude Brood Monastery (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Prude Brood Monastery  (Read 2884 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: December 21, 2013, 12:04:48 PM »

I wholeheartedly support the idea of enshrining the neo-castrates' moral hygiene efforts for generations to come.

Me too!  The castrati are hilarious.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »

Here we go, the official Sexual Liberation Crusaders all united to save humanity from the peril of someone on the forum having a slightly different viewpoint!

You prudes have often proposed cock-blocking legislative agendas... its not just about your having a different viewpoint - ya'll often propose forcing it down our throats.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 02:59:40 PM »

We do need to remember, I think, that isn't their fault, not personally--or, not so much that it isn't their fault as that we haven't really any real high ground because we're sinful as well, in our own various ways. The world, the flesh, and the devil are powerful enemies for anybody to contend with!

No, they're not. These meanings you ascribe are pure silliness to others.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »

Actually it's the prude squad that is mostly teen (or early twenties I guess) virgins, so...

Ironically, I think the extremely vocal "non-prudes" here are more likely to be virgins.

No, buddy.  Those are mostly older fellows.  These prudes ten to be college age or younger.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 04:48:15 PM »

We do need to remember, I think, that isn't their fault, not personally--or, not so much that it isn't their fault as that we haven't really any real high ground because we're sinful as well, in our own various ways. The world, the flesh, and the devil are powerful enemies for anybody to contend with!

No, they're not. These meanings you ascribe are pure silliness to others.

Yes, they are. You think they're silliness because that's how they got you.

Who? Oh, 'Satan'?  So you really believe in all that stuff? 

After all, I don't feel very 'gotten', Prude Nathan.  The difference between my life and yours amounts to only about 2-3 two hour events per week.... I suspect we've a lot more in common than not.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 08:11:04 AM »

Is it just me or are the current members of the Monastery some of the most intelligent posters on Atlasia (Nathan, Antonio, and DC Al Fine)?

Yeah it is just you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies