Federal Reserve Reform Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:33:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federal Reserve Reform Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Federal Reserve Reform Act (Passed)  (Read 3695 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:30:52 PM »

I support this. As Maxwell pointed out, giving the person with the job of creating problems and making them the only ones able to fix the problem is pretty pointless. In real life I'd prefer giving the legislative branch this power, but this seems like the most practical from a game play perspective.

No Bacon King.

Sorry for not having been able to participate in this thread before. I have been really busy irl.

I totally agree with Griffin. This bill is a bad idea. Just to be clear, I'm not AGAINST reforms, I'm against basically stripping duties to an office. You're doing the same mistakes than the senate did when they voted to basically strip every duty of the VP: what was the result? An inactive office.
I will vote no because I don't want that to happen to the GM as well. If you don't like this office, I would prefer you to try to abolish this office, instead of progressively stripping every of his duties.
The Nappy-Hagrid partnership was really good, I don't understand the need of "change".

Taking away a rarely used power is hardly 'stripping the GM of his duties'
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies