Best Case Scenarios for both parties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:17:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Best Case Scenarios for both parties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best Case Scenarios for both parties  (Read 2849 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 23, 2015, 02:49:45 AM »

Best case for Democrats; Someone competent other than Hillary/Biden runs and wins a tight race (nominating Hillary or Biden is setting the party up for disaster in 2016, or worse 2020).

Best Case for Republicans; Cruz runs and wins the nomination, then, aided by low popularity for President Obama and poor campaigning from Hillary/Biden, wins the General Election easily. (Cruz is probably best case because he is ardently conservative, and would be competitive or better in November-Walker might fit this too, but he might not be conservative enough for most activists)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 03:18:51 AM »
« Edited: January 23, 2015, 04:15:37 AM by NewYorkExpress »

Best case for Democrats; Someone competent other than Hillary/Biden runs and wins a tight race (nominating Hillary or Biden is setting the party up for disaster in 2016, or worse 2020).

Best Case for Republicans; Cruz runs and wins the nomination, then, aided by low popularity for President Obama and poor campaigning from Hillary/Biden, wins the General Election easily. (Cruz is probably best case because he is ardently conservative, and would be competitive or better in November-Walker might fit this too, but he might not be conservative enough for most activists)
Do you know anything about politics, at all?

I try to... If that makes me unsuccessful, then that's my problem, not yours.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:14:41 AM »

Do you know anything about politics, at all?

I try too... If that makes me unsuccessful, than that's my problem, not yours.

Do you know anything about spelling and grammar, at all?

That can, and will be edited.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies