can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:37:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: can somebody explain to me the deal with Moderate Hero Republican/Computer89  (Read 1965 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 10, 2015, 12:13:59 PM »

...and why a few people follow him around posting random binary numbers and otherwise adding nothing to threads?  There may very well be a non-bad reason for it, but not knowing what the reason is makes the people doing it just look like assholes.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

It's not the same as physical, real life bullying, obviously, but if the reason for it is as stupid as the excuses given so far then it's clearly something like bullying.  Just like the way the assholes treat Bushy is something like bullying.  Of course bullies aren't going to acknowledge it as such.  I suppose you could be generous and say it's just assholes being assholes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies