The Citizens' Daily (Official Publication of the Game Engine) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 02:09:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Citizens' Daily (Official Publication of the Game Engine) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Citizens' Daily (Official Publication of the Game Engine)  (Read 2181 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: March 21, 2020, 12:36:13 AM »

Mr. GM, may I ask for public confirmation regarding the Coronavirus situation in Atlasia as of this moment? I'm told it's been privately confirmed the scenario is similar than of the RL United States now, but would really appreciate a post from the Game Engine if possible (it's the sort of info that really should be public and on the board).
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:08:47 PM »

Mr. GM, may I ask for public confirmation regarding the Coronavirus situation in Atlasia as of this moment? I'm told it's been privately confirmed the scenario is similar than of the RL United States now, but would really appreciate a post from the Game Engine if possible (it's the sort of info that really should be public and on the board).

Bump. Not to be a bother - we all have issues of our own - but it would really help to get formal clarification of what the in-game situation is regarding the pandemic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies