NY Times: Gov. Spitzer linked to prostitution ring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:00:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY Times: Gov. Spitzer linked to prostitution ring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY Times: Gov. Spitzer linked to prostitution ring  (Read 10019 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: March 10, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »

Remember when this guy was going to be President?

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »

Anyone who thinks a NY Jew is ever going to be President needs to have his head examined.

Well, I say that to the people that have suggested it for other reasons but I guess this applies, too.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »

I thought of him as the future USAG.

Some people mentioned him as a Presidential candidate in the future after he won re-election with about 80% of the vote. Talk about the biggest turn around in quite some time. It's not even fair to compare this guy to Fletcher. Fletcher was never as insanely popular or hyped while that clearly was the case with Spitzer. What a disappointment.

Answer: Because Eraserhead supports Obama.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »

They interviewed 900 people within four hours?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »

Does the Mann Act mean it's illegal to be in a state bordering Nevada and hire a Nevada prostitute to come in to your area?

Yes, basically.

Wow, fascist.

Uh, how does that make him a fascist? He's stating a fact.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 01:24:01 AM »

Politics1 is reporting that the NY GOP is thrilled with the idea of Governor Patterson. Apparently, Patterson has some ethical problems also.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »

Politics1 is reporting that the NY GOP is thrilled with the idea of Governor Patterson. Apparently, Patterson has some ethical problems also.

And how are the Republicans going to ever win a gubernatorial election in New York in the near future?

The GOP Senate leader would be installed as Acting Governor until a Special is called.

He was ineffective, but any Presidential run would be derailed by the fact he has the charisma of a dead bullfrog.

Yeah, I'll never forget that "campaign." He appeared on Road to the White House once at a house party. It was one of the most awkward things I've ever watched.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies