Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:53:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's tweets are unstable, ridiculous & not worth the leader of any country  (Read 668 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: August 12, 2017, 01:51:00 AM »

For the past few weeks I've been reading posts here about Trump, and I've even started writing posts in reply, but then I delete them. I'm getting to the point where I have heard it all. Trump can still surprise me with his newest antics, but I'm starting to turn it all off.

We all know he's full of the hottest air of anyone alive and that his ego is as big as his a**, and he is certainly not fit to be President of this country, but unfortunately his IS our President.

I find myself walking around shaking my head and sighing all the time now. I have no words to describe how I feel inside with regards to our dear leader.

And I'm sighing and shaking my head right now, not knowing how to end this post.
Yes, but look at it this way. At least as an American you can DO something. Rational and moral americans should stand together against this threat to civilization and make sure that someone like that is never ever elected again. Hillary only lost because of poor democratic turnout, voter suppression and the electoral college. You have the opportunity for political mobilization. All of us non-americans don't. We can just sit and watch and hope that the US doesn't destroy itself and along with it western civilization.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 06:09:35 AM »

Trump, or rather the shadowy figures that puppet him, is doing this intentionally. Attacking the second most powerful legislator of his own party is a product of the Trump movement's intent to build an extra legislative far-right movement outside the framework set by the 'confines' of partisan constituonal democracy. Trump is a textbook Bonapartist.
I seriously doubt this. Trump is just being his usual stupid immature self. He literally cannot control himself. I am certain that Trump does not have a masterplan. Bannon might, but neither he nor anyone else can control Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies