Santa Ana, CA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:30:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Santa Ana, CA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Santa Ana, CA  (Read 1085 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: July 16, 2015, 09:04:15 PM »

There is no such thing as blocks of wrecked abandoned housing, unlike in a lot of other low income areas in other locations.

You don't really have that anywhere in California. Maybe in some rural areas that I have never visited.

And I'll back up your comments on Santa Ana. I have been in that city many times and never had any issues or thought it was overly dumpy. Parts of Garden Grove and Anaheim look worse imho.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »

There is no such thing as blocks of wrecked abandoned housing, unlike in a lot of other low income areas in other locations.

You don't really have that anywhere in California. Maybe in some rural areas that I have never visited.

And I'll back up your comments on Santa Ana. I have been in that city many times and never had any issues or thought it was overly dumpy. Parts of Garden Grove and Anaheim look worse imho.

you wrote on 12/30/12 that "Yeah a movie actor probably wouldn't even live in Orange county let alone the dump known as Santa Ana. There are some high rise condos in south Santa Ana that would be cool to live in but they are filled more with yuppies working in Irvine. "

Kind of creepy you have that saved but yes, compared to say Irvine or Huntington Beach, Santa Ana is a dump. Parts of Garden Grove and Anaheim are just as bad if not worse. That being said, it is much better than dumpy neighborhoods in other parts of the country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies