Obama's New Year Surprise: A Tax Hike (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 05:44:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama's New Year Surprise: A Tax Hike (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama's New Year Surprise: A Tax Hike  (Read 2085 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: September 27, 2012, 06:30:31 PM »

A full expiration of the 2010 tax cuts isn't quite enough to pay all these welfare queens that obama has put on the public dole.

True, but it will get the deficit into manageable territory. That is not to say that I support Obama's course of tax hikes without spending cuts, which will likely cause another official recession next year (albeit of a less severe magnitude than the last one since it will probably be more like the 2001 or 1991 recession). However, we obviously cannot have perpetual trillion dollar deficits.

FORWARD!

So that's how it looks when two retards are masturbating each other.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:32:35 PM »

A full expiration of the 2010 tax cuts isn't quite enough to pay all these welfare queens that obama has put on the public dole.

True, but it will get the deficit into manageable territory. That is not to say that I support Obama's course of tax hikes without spending cuts, which will likely cause another official recession next year (albeit of a less severe magnitude than the last one since it will probably be more like the 2001 or 1991 recession). However, we obviously cannot have perpetual trillion dollar deficits.

FORWARD!

So that's how it looks when two retards are masturbating each other.

Here are 10,000 retards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshdJZruH_0

There must be only 9999 because I can't see you anywhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies