NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:49:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates  (Read 115389 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« on: November 02, 2022, 05:57:23 PM »

Interesting theory here:

GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 11:27:19 AM »

If you believe the punditry in CA in 2021, it's basically how that went. I'm not quite sure if that was really what was going on, but I think many believed at first that the race would be sleepy and that's why Newsom was cratering and then his poll #s only went up b/c the whole thing (and Elder) woke Dems up.

Basically how the polls magically went from like Newsom +7 to Newsom double digits pretty quickly. Though I imagine he was always going to win by a big margin.

But I do imagine the coverage of this race and the thought of Zeldin winning has probably woke quite a few Dems up

If that's what's actually happening, it may help Democrats on the margins in close House races.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 07:21:41 PM »

You know you’re winning the argument when you start mocking physical appearance.
Not a single person here lampooning Drew Savicki has justified why his appearance would tell us anything about how credible his arguments are. Not a single one.

Thank you.  When people can't attack the argument, they attack the messenger.  And attacking the messenger by mocking his appearance is both weak and childish.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 10:04:11 PM »

to get this back on topic what is everyone's prediction for the margin in this race. I predict somewhere around 57-42 Hochul.

I’ll go a bit closer than that, say Hochul +12.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies