Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 05:14:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes  (Read 3847 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:18 PM »
« edited: October 12, 2016, 03:36:53 PM by Adam T »

Why is he telling this? How stupid is that? If I like something like that, I don't tell it anybody.

As I've written before, Trump is genuinely deranged.

Derangememt:
1.Does not know what 'social norms' are.
2.Does not understand why society considers social norms to be important.

I don't know if the clinical definition of derangement is this two part test, but this is the a modification of test for the legal definition of insanity as explained by Vincent Bugliosi in the book "Helter Skelter" (Co-written with Curtis Gantry) with replacing 'social norms; with 'right and wrong.'

That Donald Trump lied his confession of serial sexual assault was just 'locker room banter' shows that whether he personally believes that sexually assaulting women is wrong, that he knows that society considers it to be wrong, or, at least, an illegal activity. So, it seems Trump isn't actually legally insane.

Idiot Trump supporters:  "He's not legally insane, he's qualified to be President!"
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:56:19 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 03:59:48 PM by Adam T »

Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone except himself.

That's why he goes around sexually harassing minors and then bragging about it.

There is more out there, and it will only confirm our worst suspicions.

Unless something new comes up that eclipses this (not in terms of severity, but in terms of being new and, therefore, more immediately interesting) I would expect these revelations to be a daily story until the end of the campaign.

It does seriously beg the question:  Why has Donald Trump never been charged with a (personal) crime before?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies