Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015 (Official Campaign Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:50:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015 (Official Campaign Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015 (Official Campaign Thread)  (Read 236144 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: August 02, 2015, 02:38:29 PM »

Does anyone think it's possible that the NDP will try to draw from the now-plentiful NDP MLAs in Alberta? I honestly don't know if it's common for a federal party in Canada to nominate provincial legislators. Admittedly, it'd probably be easier if the Alberta NDP Government was older, but my question still stands. (I'm assuming there are no issues with an MLA serving as such while running federally.) There seem to be quite a few seats in Alberta that are ripe for the picking.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 01:25:02 PM »

Green: 83%
NDP: 77%
Liberal: 66%
Conservative: 33%

If I lived in Elizabeth May's riding, I'd probably vote for her. Otherwise, I wouldn't really consider the Green Party. In most ridings, I'd vote NDP, except for seats where the contest is between the Liberals and Conservatives and no one else has a chance (in which case I'd vote Liberal).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies