Iowa <3 Gay Marriage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:56:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Iowa <3 Gay Marriage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Iowa <3 Gay Marriage  (Read 10979 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 03, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

no surprise.  As I've stated before, there is a reason why the New Testament uses the Genesis story of Lot in Sodom as a picture of the deliverance of believers during the endtimes.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »

no surprise.  As I've stated before, there is a reason why the New Testament uses the Genesis story of Lot in Sodom as a picture of the deliverance of believers during the endtimes.

If gays can get married and enjoy civil rights while simultaneously advancing the Rapture and the return of Christ for people who believe that to be the outcome, then it becomes a win-win situation in the eyes of both, no?

no, because in the end, the sexual immoral will be condemned.

But, hey, I was simply remarking why I am not surprised.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »

no surprise.  As I've stated before, there is a reason why the New Testament uses the Genesis story of Lot in Sodom as a picture of the deliverance of believers during the endtimes.

If gays can get married and enjoy civil rights while simultaneously advancing the Rapture and the return of Christ for people who believe that to be the outcome, then it becomes a win-win situation in the eyes of both, no?

do you think divorce should be legal?

this is not a question of legality, rather it's a question of forced recognition.

your question further misses the mark in that the bible itself gives legitmate reasons for divorce

But, as I stated, I only pointed out why I was not surprised.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

this is not a question of legality, rather it's a question of forced recognition.

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:53:29 PM »

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 02:11:27 PM »

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »

Shouldn't that be the 'sexually immoral'?

I can't really see how one can condemn someone accidentally pronging the wrong hole if one can't even talk about it correctly.  I mean, arguably a hole is a hole, but by contrast words really have to follow the rules in order to be useful.

consider it an aborted adverb left in adjective mode...better known as a typo
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »

What the hell happened to this thread?

a clot of homosexuals weren't happy with my lack of a surprised reaction to the headlines
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 03:52:46 PM »

What the hell happened to this thread?

a clot of homosexuals weren't happy with my lack of a surprised reaction to the headlines

Is "clot" the word used to describe a group of homosexuals? A school of fish; a herd of cattle; a clot of homosexuals?

Learn something new everyday!

well, considering their white blood cell count is usually low due to their wayward behavior, "an ooze of homosexuals" wouldn't make much sense.  but HIV does increase the risk of blood clots, hence "a clot of homosexuals".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies