Any interest in a Concert of Europe sequel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:09:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Any interest in a Concert of Europe sequel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any interest in a Concert of Europe sequel?  (Read 1799 times)
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« on: May 31, 2018, 12:09:04 PM »

Hello everyone, it’s been a while.

I’ve been travelling in Europe and seeing so many historical places has actually caused me to reminisce about the Concert of Europe game last fall. I thought we had a good game and a great dynamic going, not to mention an interesting political situation. Although it was a lot of work, it was also satisying to see people finding it enjoyable.

With the game ending at the end of the last war, I’ve been considering picking the story back up again a decade or two later as the new systems faces its own set of challenges. There were quite a few issues set to arise based in the closing moves and I think the situation around 1780ish could be pretty interesting.

So heres the deal. If there’s sufficient interest in picking this back up I’ll get working on it again. As this would be several decades after the PoD, I do retain the right to change people’s lifespans as I see fit. I’m travelling until Sunday, returning early next week. I think with a solid amount of research I could have the first turn up by next weekend.

Is there any interest? I really enjoyed Lumine’s sequel to Balance of Power, hance me starting this. Let me know Smiley

Well we've already got the Kaiserreich game ready to go for a BoP style game, so I wouldn't start that now, I'd say wait until the Kaiserreich game was over.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 02:52:34 PM »

For the record, I'd be fine with playing this soon since I find the idea interesting
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 03:12:03 PM »

@Kalwejt:  Well it's cause I don't know if I could handle 2 BoP style games, a US Election Game, and a UK game Tongue  That was rude of me though, sorry to Spamage.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 03:27:04 PM »

If Windjammer's idea is taken, i'd like to try and play Poland
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 07:20:16 PM »

I believe the "General Consensus" was just me, and I'd be fine with going ahead with the game, I was just a tad worried about being in two BoP games at once.  I'll find a way to deal with it for this good of an idea. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies