WI-Marquette: Baldwin +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:26:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Marquette: Baldwin +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Marquette: Baldwin +2  (Read 3531 times)
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« on: August 22, 2018, 12:28:16 PM »

This is a complete outlier with every other result we have gotten, and makes no sense contextually. And everyone on Atlas was treating this as the cream of the crop, just like they did with Emerson, Trafalgar, etc.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 01:25:35 PM »

this entire thread has become two trolls jerking each other off.

Anyway, no matter how you look at this, this poll is the definite outlier. Just because they are in the state doesnt make them the master of polling for it.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »

Anyway, no matter how you look at this, this poll is the definite outlier. Just because they are in the state doesnt make them the master of polling for it.
They were the Gold Standard until today apparently. Funny how the tables turn.
They were never the ""Golden Standard"". They got 2016 wrong, and many other races. Ive never said they were a top quality pollster, and I believe other pollsters that used to be ""Golden Standard"", like Emerson and Trafalgar, have fallen before.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 01:37:23 PM »

They were the Gold Standard until today apparently. Funny how the tables turn.
They were never the ""Golden Standard"". They got 2016 wrong, and many other races. Ive never said they were a top quality pollster, and I believe other pollsters that used to be ""Golden Standard"", like Emerson and Trafalgar, have fallen before.

Funny how a poster who seems to search for pollsters ratings on 538 likes to ignore Marquette's A rating.

They got 2016 wrong, sure, but that doesn't mean they're bad.
....? When do I do that? I just say that there are certain pollsters I put more stock into, and I dont really care about the 538 rating. Pollsters can be wrong, and this one is clearly an outlier out of the polls we have gotten. If one poll says tied, and every other poll says D+10-D+20, then you dont go with the one that is tied.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM »

Based on the E-Gap I predict Republicans to win Senate Races in Indiana, Missouri and North Dakota effectivly shutting down the Democrats winning the Senate.

I always said it's a fools errand to believe Democrats could win in IN, MO, ND in a MidTerm Year. They need almost 30% of crossover Vote from Republicans or Republican-leaning Indies. That's just a fact. Go figure your D-Trolls.
Why, then , did they win them in a PRESIDENTIAL YEAR you clown?

Because we had Mourdock in IN, Akin in MO and Berg in ND...utter bad clown Candidates.

Candidates matter you D-Troll.
When was Berg a bad candidate? He is better than the current candidate you guys are running up there.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »

They are the gold-standard. PPP is basically Gravis on the Left.
Which is why Gravis got the MT house candidate leading Gianforte and why PPP has gotten close or exact results this entire election cycle. Im not saying that Gravis or PPP are ""gold standard"" or whatever, but they are not just a far-left and far-right pollster.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies