2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:40:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2017: NJ Gubernatorial/legislative elections  (Read 65853 times)
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« on: June 06, 2017, 02:21:33 PM »

There is another N.J. Republican in this 2017 race that is gaining steam on a grassroots level. Hirsh Singh, who is an engineer and a businessman. I can see Singh being third place behind Guadango and Ciattarelli.

Singh should run against Menendez in 2018. The NJGOP bench is there, but Christie has been the head of the NJGOP since 2009.

Indeed I've been getting a lot of Facebook ads about him, more than any of the Dem candidates combined. Probably because I'm Asian with friends who liked his Facebook page. Then again, the fact that I'm getting ads as a Democrat calls into question how competent his campaign is.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 08:13:09 PM »

Ciattarelli is leading right now in Middlesex, an white ethnic stronghold.

The Asian vote has significant power here in Middlesex.

True, I live in the county. It's a diverse, beautiful county.

Indeed. I'm from Somerset but I go to Middlesex a lot for shopping and other reasons, so...hi neighbor?
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 08:34:42 PM »

Congrats to Murphy, and kudos to those who voted. I wished I voted in the primary but due to procrastination/final exams put off on requesting an absentee ballot until it's too late. Sad Ironically Murphy promises to make sure that this never happens again.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 09:47:53 PM »

I wonder what would have happened if only Johnson or only Wiz was in the race, instead of both of them splitting the anti-Murphy vote.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 02:50:34 PM »

Roughly even odds I would say on Shavonda Sumter and Chris Christie being selected as Murphy's running mate.

Why? Murphy might not be the best Democrat out there, but he's not some stupid cartoon villain like Christie is.

Also, publicunofficial, why did you have to ruin the chain of colorful NJ avatars?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies