Would you rather live in a left-wing theocracy or a Randian Objectist society? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:10:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Would you rather live in a left-wing theocracy or a Randian Objectist society? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you rather live in a left-wing theocracy or a Randian Objectist society?
left-wing theocracy

Randian Objectivist society

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Would you rather live in a left-wing theocracy or a Randian Objectist society?  (Read 992 times)
AggregateDemand
United States

« on: October 29, 2014, 12:35:11 PM »

Left-wing theocracy.

A theocracy would be more likely to do charitable things, less likely to say "I got mine, screw you,na na na na"

A Randian Objectivist society is the literally the only thing worse than a right-wing theocracy.

Your post merely indicates that you know nothing about Randian Objectivism. Intelligent people with money don't thumb their noses at poor people. They hire them. That natural process has been thwarted by a litany of terrible tax regulations and ill-conceived social programs.

Randian Objectivism is not my favorite because it allows the market to indulge in irrational self-preference (e.g. John D. Rockefeller), but it is vastly superior to a left-wing command economy and theocratic social sphere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies