Three little questions... ^^ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:27:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Three little questions... ^^ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Three little questions... ^^  (Read 811 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: June 19, 2014, 10:59:12 PM »

1. If I want to organize a protest to any Atlasian legislature, which should be the best place to do that?

2. Will there be something of an official post for the election results, or would I have to just go and count to know myself?

3. The June elections will officialy start anytime soon, right?

Extra. Will Sen. Bore join us in my house when we celebrate his defeat against Deus? xD Ok, just kidding ^^
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 11:04:27 PM »

2. Official results of the election will be posted on Monday in my SoFE thread. Flo is wrong.

Great to know that!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 11:21:15 PM »

lol

I wouldn't open your home to Bore just yet. I still need to handle the small matter of winning the election, after all.  Wink

Yeah, I know Sena... I mean, Mr. Speaker xD But it is a good time to keep a positive energy Smiley

Which Atlasian legislature would you like to protest?

None right now. But I'd like to know better for later ^^
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 11:41:10 PM »

There is *this* thread for people to comment on the work of the Senate, but if you want to start a public discussion on an issue and get the attention of the people at large as well as the Senate, starting a thread on this board is the way to go.

Great! Thank you Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 12:51:29 AM »

There is *this* thread for people to comment on the work of the Senate, but if you want to start a public discussion on an issue and get the attention of the people at large as well as the Senate, starting a thread on this board is the way to go.

Great! Thank you Smiley

And generally, if you just pop into Senate threads during a debate period (and don't interrupt a vote), you'll be welcomed as well.

Good to know that, Senator. Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies