T'Chenka - Ask Me Anything
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:39:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  T'Chenka - Ask Me Anything
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: T'Chenka - Ask Me Anything  (Read 428 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 05, 2020, 10:36:28 PM »

Have at it. I'm a fairly open person and willing to answer almost anything. Don't hold back, I can take it. Hope to get questions from my proponents AND my detractors. I'd also encourage somebody reading this in the future to bump this, even if the thread hasn't been posted in in a long time.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:37:35 PM »

How’s life been treating you?
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 10:41:12 PM »

I am honored to be included in your signature. What made you pick that quote?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 10:44:19 PM »

Really, really bad. I drink too much and I'm unhappily single and depressed, but I'm an optimist and I'm not the suicidal type. At least I'm s3xually active and working in a social job, which are both things that abate depression.

To be really honest, I live in Canada, have a job, home, am relatively healthy and none of my family members have COVID. I can and do complain, but to be honest I probably shouldn't.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 10:47:00 PM »

I am honored to be included in your signature. What made you pick that quote?
You're one of my favourite posters due to your random run-on stories that make no sense. I almost went with the bit about your dad counting bananas on the kitchen floor (that you never spoke of again), but I'm a Batman fan and Ben Affleck does NOT have long hair, adding to the absurd randomness of the quote. Intellectual and/or absurdist humour is my favourite kind.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 11:25:00 PM »

Assume the United States has passed a balanced budget amendment that takes effect in 15 fiscal years (meaning you have to balance the budget by Oct. 1, 2035). How would you accomplish that goal?

If you died today and God asked you why you deserve to be let into heaven, what would be your answer?

Does it bother you at all that most of Atlas is younger than you?

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 12:29:37 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 12:48:40 AM by I Only Smile In The Dark »

Assume the United States has passed a balanced budget amendment that takes effect in 15 fiscal years (meaning you have to balance the budget by Oct. 1, 2035). How would you accomplish that goal?
I would raise taxes on the rich and the corporations, as should be done anyways, and use those funds to balance the budget. Worst case scenario, once COVID is gone, I would raise taxes on the middle class slightly or temporarily impose further taxes on the rich and corporations.

If you died today and God asked you why you deserve to be let into heaven, what would be your answer?

I have tried VERY VERY hard to make moral decisions in my life and I have tried hard to help the other people in my life, both casual aquaitances and friends.

Does it bother you at all that most of Atlas is younger than you?
For the most part part, no. It makes me feel old but I'm REALLY embracing the "dad" role, especially on Lokcord.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 01:58:19 AM »

How many romantic or sexual relationships have you had in your life?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 08:55:16 AM »

How many romantic or _exual relationships have you had in your life?
Romantic - approximately 8 romantic relationships, 2 of which were very serious and 2 of which spanned multiple years

_exual - I think 25?
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 07:09:50 PM »

I know you work customer service but what are your actual job duties? Tech support, receptionist work, cashier?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2020, 09:15:26 PM »

I know you work customer service but what are your actual job duties? Tech support, receptionist work, cashier?
I run a very busy gas station in a tourist area, usually all by myself. I don't "run it" as in management, but there's a lot of stuff that needs to constantly be done to keep things from falling apart in between serving all the customers. There's a Tim Hortons coffee shop inside as well which makes it a lot busier, but I don't handle any of that.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 02:00:11 AM »

Bump.

If you're reading this, and you wouldn't typically post a question, just go ahead and ask me anyways. I'm one of the most open posters on here. Got a little bored and a little tipsy and decided to bump this.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 05:15:18 PM »

Why did you choose the combination of Cenk Uygur and Black Panther for your username?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 05:56:57 PM »

What are the worst customer interactions you’ve had?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 06:07:26 PM »

Do you like any melodic hardcore music or Christian music?
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2020, 09:13:13 PM »

If you could pick any of the Canadian parties to be in charge, which would you pick?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 10:07:04 PM »

Why did you choose the combination of Cenk Uygur and Black Panther for your username?
I was a really big TYT fan at the time, I like the MCU movies and I like memes and bad MS paint "photoshops". I think the implication was that Cenk Uygur is/was a "King" (FF badass) like T'Challa is.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 10:12:13 PM »

What are the worst customer interactions you’ve had?
There have been many iffy/bad ones over the years but not too many have been god-awful or terrible.

The worst one was probably a 2 month period where our company forced us to ID every single custoner for every single lottery or tobacco product, even 85 year olds and every-day regular customers. I had a guy come in, ignore the massive sign that explained that and proceeded to ream me out for being a liar and a lazy worker with a bad attitude that was trying to f__k with him by refusing to sell him cigarettes without ID.

To be perfectly clear, we were told again and again that there was an absolute zero tolerance policy, and any employee would be immediately fired without warning for not asking for ID.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2020, 11:09:55 PM by I Only Smile In The Dark »

If you could pick any of the Canadian parties to be in charge, which would you pick?
New Democrat Party (NDP) led by Jagmeet Singh

- I am a leftist / NDP supporter
- I think NDP has better policies than Liberals
- The biggest downside of an NDP government - potential overspending - is already being done by Trudeau. If we are going to possibly overspend, we should overspend on the working class.
- Trudeau / Liberals have shown us what kind of government they want to run, and it ain't great. People can talk s__t about an NDP government but the bottom line is that they've never had a disappointing / mediocre federal government before and therefore their (lack of a) track record is technically better than that of the two bigger parties
- I'm sick of hearing about Bob Rae's Ontario NDP. That was ages ago with a different generation of politicians and none of those bad policies are being promoted by the NDP now
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 11:00:06 PM »

- The biggest downside of an NDP government - potential overspending - is already being done by Trudeau. If we are going to possibly overspend, we should overspend on the working class.
- Trudeau / Liberals have shown us what kind of government they want to run, and it ain't great. People can talk s__t about an NDP government but the bottom line is that they've never had a disappointing / mediocre government before and therefore their (lack of a) track record is technically better than that of the two bigger parties
- I'm sick of hearing about Bob Rae's Ontario NDP. That was ages ago with a different generation of politicians and none of those bad policies are being promoted by the NDP now

From what I know about Canadian politics, I'm in pretty full agreement with you.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 11:18:23 PM »

- Trudeau / Liberals have shown us what kind of government they want to run, and it ain't great. People can talk s__t about an NDP government but the bottom line is that they've never had a disappointing / mediocre government before and therefore their (lack of a) track record is technically better than that of the two bigger parties

From what I know about Canadian politics, I'm in pretty full agreement with you.
Imagine having a president / prime minister this cool. Also don't mind the Canadian east coast accent of the interviewer here (soft A most noticable... "park", "party" "smart").

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies