Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:06:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month  (Read 5802 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: October 02, 2016, 04:25:23 PM »
« edited: October 02, 2016, 04:27:11 PM by Virginia »

I highly doubt that. He probably does have something, but in all likelihood it's less damaging than he thinks it is. However, it is likely that it's bad enough that it might reverse, at least partially, Trump's implosion at least until he implodes again (seems likely with 2 more debates)

I just have to wonder, if Assange isn't trying to get Trump elected as he says, but he doesn't want Clinton, why didn't he release this stuff earlier so another candidate could take Hillary's place if it did indeed end with her having to drop out, as he thinks? This is part of why I think he's trying to get Trump elected. He's waiting until the last minute to try and tank Democrats in general. Such a petty man with a profound lack of care for the stability of the world.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:42:59 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 04:46:26 PM by Virginia »

If he had anything, he would have released it. He's said the same thing for months, yet released useless information or nothing.

From what I understand about their record, when they say they are going to release something high-profile like this, they usually come through. Assange has this petty personal feud with Clinton and Obama, seeing them as responsible for him being trapped in that embassy for something like half a decade now, so that makes this all the more critical to him.

Like I said, he probably has stuff, but it's also probably not as damaging as he thinks it is. It will most likely reverse Hillary's good fortunes in the media at least until the next debate, or whenever some new bombshell about Trump comes out.

I only wish all these Trump controversies that came out this week had been more spaced out. There were so many that their effects were probably quite diluted.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »

There was a release from Gucifer 2 earlier in September with Hillary mentioned in it f.y.i, maybe that's what Assange was referring to.

I think that was more technical/strategy documents. The way Assange talks, it sounds like he has more email correspondence to release. Possibly from organizations outside of the DNC. There were more hacks outside of the DNC/DSCC/DCCC iirc. Maybe he got something from the Clinton Foundation. If he did, it's probably like the state dept. calendar stuff, where it just looks shady but really isn't.

Anyway, we'll see. I just can't see them not releasing whatever they have on their own anniversary, if they do indeed have more documents. They'd look even more stupid if they didn't do it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »

And that's exactly why I said useless information. No one cares about what he has. If you buy what he says, that's your problem, so I won't argue about it.

You know, for the record, I didn't say he had such damaging material. I just said he most likely has something that will suck up a ton of media time and certainly won't be a positive for Hillary. The media has made plenty of insignificant things into problems for Clinton.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 08:13:43 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 08:17:56 PM by Virginia »

lol assange is a scumbag but that rape allegations sounds really dumb.

It depends how you want to interpret this:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Assange shouldn't have been such a freakin creep and should have understood the body language going on there. But perhaps he was too busy entertaining his repressed, sexually violent nature. This allegation centers more around the suspicion that he tampered with the condom, which you'll see in the 2nd allegation he has fetish for unprotected sex.

Anyway, he is a bit of a social oddball, so I'm not surprised he couldn't interpret her cues.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Again, getting violent with another woman, and again, Assange displaying a weird obsession with not wanting to use a condom. Instead, he waits until the woman falls asleep then begins having unprotected sex with her while she is unconscious. I mean what the HELL is wrong with this guy? He has some really weird issues and what appears to be a deep contempt for women.

Not only this, but he acts like Trump with petty feuds and his desire to always be right or always come out on top. Watch his interview with Maher - he acted like he had to defend against every little thing Maher said. It was weird and sort of awkward. He's like Trump, he can't let anything go, and that seems to describe why he has this obsession with taking down Clinton, someone he believes is responsible (along with Obama) for him being trapped in that embassy. He does not care how much damage he causes in his quest to get back at Clinton/Obama, as long as he can settle his little feud.

He's not a journalist. He's just some creep who hasn't left his flat for half a decade and likes to sit online leaking secrets all day. He's almost a perfect stereotype of the average post-2000 Millennial basement-dwelling hacker.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »

Haha wtf, does the pasty rapist even claim to be a "journalist"? What a bizarre argument.

Reminds me of how conservatives/Republicans hated him for leaking national secrets, but when he starts leaking stuff on Democrats/Clinton, all of a sudden he's someone the fine people at Fox have to interview, and he must be legitimate and respected for bringing these "troubling facts" to light. Funny how he is viewed in a more favorable light when he helps hurt the GOP's political opponents. Now he is suddenly a journalist doing good work!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies