Creationist theme park to be seized by the federal government for tax evasion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:50:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Creationist theme park to be seized by the federal government for tax evasion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Creationist theme park to be seized by the federal government for tax evasion  (Read 1317 times)
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

« on: August 04, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

If the news of this parks closing saddens you don't worry.  There is a museum in Kentucky that is like this but more "educational". I went there one time a few years back when we had some time to kill before the boats opened up.  My two favorite exhibits were the entrance dinosaur which was some sort of sauropod that looked like Dino with a saddle on, and the footprints of both dinosaurs and man on the same layer of mud.  The best was when i asked our tour guide why they allowed people to touch the foot print mud because it could damage one of the most valuable fossils in mankinds history, she turned and with no hesitation said "how us would anybody believe its real." I have seen the museum featured in a few documentaries and history channel episodes.

Link

creationmuseum.org
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies