Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:19:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary?  (Read 3051 times)
bobloblaw
« on: November 14, 2015, 10:38:22 AM »

It will bring an end to the liberal ideas of Diversity, multiculturalism, gun control and open borders.

The only person that benefits more from this than Trump is Marine La Pen. The next President of France.

Since this happened on Obama's watch, I dont see how this benefits him (He isnt responsible, but it is on his watch).
bobloblaw
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 10:39:20 AM »

Perhaps the most important role of the POTUS is his role as Commander-in-Chief to help navigate the country through crises.

Can any of the GOP candidates be entrusted with this responsibility?

Carson is a complete fool and does not have anything close to the capabilities necessary to keep our country safe in a world in which terrorism could strike at any time.

Trump is also scary in this regard.

Cruz is smart, but a maniac.

Bush is, well, a Bush. The last Bush in power totally mishandled the terrorist threat and kicked a giant hold in the Middle East hornets nest that is intensifying the crisis in Europe.

Rubio just seems so inexperienced and callow. Plus the Paris terrorist attack and migrant crisis in Europe is tailor made for all the other GOP candidates to demagogue him on "border security."

I predict that these tragic events may lead the GOP primary electorate to veer away from Carson, and, perhaps Trump. Cruz may benefit most.

That leaves Hillary as the only candidate for President with the experience, intelligence, and skill to lead our country in these dangerous times.

Hillary Clinton is one reason this happened. North Africa and Libya in particular are under ISIS control thanks to her.
bobloblaw
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 10:54:30 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2015, 10:56:51 AM by bobloblaw »

It's sad but you know when speaking with someone last night about this awful tragedy we remarked at how silly the Republican food fight has been.  I mean after a discussion about Syria and the Middle East in general the next logical topic was how completely unserious the Republican front runners are.  It's really unbelievable at times like this the majority of Republican voters think we need Trump or Carson at the helm.  Just sad.

you were speaking with someone? Someone in your liberal bubble?

It is "Experienced" politicians like Clinton, Bush,Graham that have lead us to this point. The so called "Serious" candidates are the ones who have brought this about.
bobloblaw
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 11:20:03 AM »

It's sad but you know when speaking with someone last night about this awful tragedy we remarked at how silly the Republican food fight has been.  I mean after a discussion about Syria and the Middle East in general the next logical topic was how completely unserious the Republican front runners are.  It's really unbelievable at times like this the majority of Republican voters think we need Trump or Carson at the helm.  Just sad.

WTF?!  You don't know where I live, who my family members are, who my coworkers are, and who my friends are.

Stop posting lies, troll.

If you think that liberals are more serious than conservatives in dealing with this, yes, you live in a liberal leftwing bubble
bobloblaw
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:47:00 AM »

The usual douchebags already started talking about how if there was no gun control then the armed French citizens would have prevented the tragedy.
So the answer is no.

I dont necessarily think armed citizens would have stopped the massacre but it is clear that gun bans dont prevent massacres.
bobloblaw
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 11:47:35 AM »

WTF?!  You don't know where I live, who my family members are, who my coworkers are, and who my friends are.

Stop posting lies, troll.

If you think that liberals are more serious than conservatives in dealing with this, yes, you live in a liberal leftwing bubble

It has nothing to do with liberals nor conservatives.  You lied about me.  I don't care if someone has the same political beliefs as me or completely disagrees with me.  If they lie about me I am going to have a problem with it.  Go troll someone else.

you live in a liberal bubble.....period
bobloblaw
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »

I think this will have quite the effect on the GOP primary. Quite the effect indeed...

If true, the refugees have committed acts of terror far faster than I anticipated.
bobloblaw
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 01:29:26 PM »

This won't directly affect the general election but the chain of events that follows might.

Tonight, Sanders is likely to say that the Iraq War which Hillary voted to authorize played a big part in the regional instability that helped foster the rise of ISIL. But she'll probably avoid damage.

The Iraq War has been litigated and Clinton has already stated that she regrets her vote.
If anything it might make the security-concerned voters to gravitate more towards her because of her experience as SoS.

Security minded voters havent gravitated towards the Dems since 1960.
bobloblaw
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »

The silly season was the Dem debate last night. They cant even bring themselves to say who the enemy is. Muslim Extremism......Dems either must be going for the ISIS vote or think that all muslims support ISIS and thus will be offended.
bobloblaw
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »

The GOP is officially a clownish party. I bet you the candidates only bring up "all Muslims are evil" and muh guns as ways to counter this, and it will help Trump/Cruz/morons

The clowns are the party that cannot even bring themselves to say "Islamic Extremism" because they are so indoctrinated with cultural marxism and the belief that anyone not saxon or anglo saxon is a victim.
bobloblaw
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 09:46:06 PM »

The GOP is officially a clownish party. I bet you the candidates only bring up "all Muslims are evil" and muh guns as ways to counter this, and it will help Trump/Cruz/morons

The clowns are the party that cannot even bring themselves to say "Islamic Extremism" because they are so indoctrinated with cultural marxism and the belief that anyone not saxon or anglo saxon is a victim.
Ah "cultura marxism". Google image that phrase to see who came up with that conspiracy.

The liberal belief that anyone not a white hetrosexual male is oppressed and should unite against the current oppressive capitalist system. You OTOH sound like the mafia bosses who ere hauled before congress in the early 1970s and denied the very existence of the mafia. You cant refute it, so deny it even exists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies