Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:34:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Paris tragedy bring an end to silly season in the GOP primary?  (Read 3047 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: November 15, 2015, 09:14:09 PM »

I sure hope so because this is a serious election. We have an economy in stagnation and a world in turmoil. Donald Trump believes in appeasing our enemies, destroying our alliances, and making our competitors enemies. Ben Carson hasn't the slightest idea what is going on. Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Rand Paul, Carly Fiorina, and Chris Christie have all demonstrated an understanding of foreign policy. Each has a different approach to foreign affairs, but they at least understand the world. I don't agree with Rand Paul on foreign policy, but the others I mentioned would be effective and steady leaders on foreign affairs. Chris Christie is not a fiscal conservative, he's a crony capitalist so that's why he doesn't have my vote. John Kasich, Carly Fiorina, and Marco Rubio just aren't as good as Jeb Bush, that's why I'm not for them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies