Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:06:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 27284 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2018, 06:48:37 PM »
« edited: January 25, 2018, 09:13:51 PM by Jaguar4life »

Carolla speaks to a evangelical audience in Iowa
January 4th 2012
Now we have our differences however as President I will fight for you. I will fight for your freedom to practice your religion and I will stop the savages in the Middle East from taking over and destroying your culture. I will work with Israel and move the capital to  Jerusalem and protect you from attacks from  Palestine.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:44 PM »

Carolla Campaign update
After January 5th. Carolla went back home and took a break from campaigning. And started making videos over social media in order to target younger voters who he showed as the more Libertarian and more populist than Ron Paul.

Carolla also went back to his Radio Show in which he would pitch his campaign a bit into it too.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2018, 11:40:40 AM »

Carolla releases tax returns

Adam Carolla has decided to release his tax returns just like any other Presidental candidate and to show that he is not hiding from anything and that there has been no wrong doing.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:39 PM »

Adam Carolla campaign ad that shows why his tax plan is the best
Airs in all 50 states
I’m Adam Carolla and I approve this message.
Voiceover:All candidates have said that they will cut taxes however only one has said he will have a cut to every single one.

And that person is Adam Carolla.  Carolla will fight to cut the federal income tax but after will cut and gut taxes like the 911 service tax, Medicare Tax, Marriage Income Tax, The Gas Tax, The Sewer Tax and the The tanning Tax.  As President Carolla will cut deeply cut and gut all hidden taxes and fees and give Amercians more freedom.

Choose a Different Kind Of Republican choose Adam Carolla
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2018, 08:13:42 PM »

Final Carolla campaign update
After resting Carolla returned to Iowa and campaigned in Iowa City and Des Monies with Donald Trump.

Carolla went out on his GOTV speech by saying that just because Christie has all the top endorsements and donors that doesn’t make him the better candidate.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2018, 08:25:48 PM »

CAMPAIGN STATEMENT FROM THE CAROLLA FAMILY
We congratulate the winners however we felt like we were disappointed with tonight’s results.
However Carolla will fight on to the very end and he thanks the people who voted and supported him tonight.
See you in New Hampshire!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »

Carolla’s debate answers
Part 1

1.Well first off my foreign policy wouldn’t end up getting us into World War III like others I have seen *He and some of the crowd laughs*

Let’s see in the Middle East I think we need to get out of Afghanistan and completely out of Iraq however I do believe that we still need to deal with Al Queda. Bin Laden and his cronies are still out there and we should have gotten them by now. Just shows you how walk the leadership there is in the country.  We have.  However we do have a country that is a big threat to us and our country and that is Palestine.

They are savage terrorists who indoctrinate, kill and threat the way of living to one of biggest allies Israel. 

As President me and my UN ambassador will never recognize them as a state or anything that remotely shows them as a ally of ours.

North Korea is also a threat.  I feel like there new leader that just came in Kim Jung Un will be more evil than his father will ever be.  They threaten the way of life to our biggest ally in the Pacific in the Japanese.
And the South Koreans.  They threat their citizens like absolutely total slaves and propaganda is just pure  Orwellian. And they the scariest of all those things have the nuclear capability to hit Japan and most of the Asian part of the Pacfic and Hawaii.  As President I will protect not just the Amercian people but the people of one of our biggest allies in world from total nuclear carnage.

However with that said I will be selling to work peacefully side by side with rivials like Russia and China and be able to improve our relations with them and show that the Cold War is over. The days of Reds under the Bed are over and that it’s the 21th century and that it’s time to get in with the times.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »

Adam Carolla debate answers part 2
2.- With growth stagnant and the unemployment state still high most voters place the economy as the most important issue. How can you reassure the voters that you are the right choice to restore economic growth?

When it comes to our country we need to put Amercia First. Not Mexico not Canada but Amercia.  We need to either gut for get rid of these unfair trade deals.  We need to cut taxes and we need to make them as easy as it can be. We gotta get rid of all unnecessary taxes and fees. I am the only candidate on this stage that proposes every a cut or gut in every single tax and fee in this country!!  We need to balence the budget and create a constitutional amendment that says hey you can’t spend that much.  We need to embrace free enterprise. We have to cut the red tape and reduce the corporate tax rate to make us more competitive with other countries.  I believe the best government is the least government.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2018, 11:46:56 AM »

Carolla debate answers part 3

3.We need to end the war on drugs. That is the main reason. Now im NOT saying oh go out and do herion and ruin your life but rather there are drugs banned by the FDA that well can help people. As a matter of fact there are drugs on the market that are fine by FDA standards that are more deadly and addictive than some drugs that are considered illegal that actually help people and can possibly lead to curing cancer.

Weed as killed nobody and it’s illegal while fentryal a drug that was the most common drug to overdose on in 2011 is legal and ok’d at.   

We need to go after and defeat these drug companies which im pretty sure are getting funded by most of the people on here to say that I am a lunatic and I shouldn’t be here!! 

All I am saying is as President I will put better safer and cheaper drugs to put on the market and allow them to compete with other drugs.  There could be a drug that is considered illegal but it could cure forms cancer but it’s bad because the FDA said so. Well with me in charge it ain’t happening no more!!

And no this isn’t a gun issue.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:17 PM »

Carolla debate answers part 4 and closing
4.- The price of gas is also noted as historically high, particularly as the price of oil continues to rise in the middle of severe instability in the Middle East. What is your plan to lower the price of gas for Americans?

Well we also need to put Amercia First when it comes to oil and gas.  We have been in so many conflicts just because we could control oil supplies and their energy in general.   As President I will fight for energy independence and will cut taxes and regulations on energy and energy manufacturers. 

We dont need to be in Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever to get good oil. We can do just just here in the good  ol USA.   If you work with coal I will find a way to help with you, If you work with oil and gas I will help you.  If you work with solar and wind energy I will help you. We need competition in the energy
marketplace to keep it running.

Closing:Despite what the polls and the pundits say. This race isn’t over, We can still win this thing! They think we are just a joke but we are not we are a movement of individuals who want lesser government and more freedom!

Choosing Chris Christie will give 4 more years of a Democrat in office and polling shows that I am the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden in November! Thank you all and good night!!

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2018, 09:02:26 PM »

What Carolla did part 1

Carolla got back on the campaign trail with Donald Trump and action star Bruce Willis in rural New Hampshire where in the first two days they campaigned on bringing Amercia First And reforming bad trade deals.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2018, 10:52:59 AM »

Carolla campaigns on weed legalization in Concord New Hampshire
January 5th 2012
Obama in 2008 promised that he would push for the legalization of marijuana when he became president.
Well I am still waiting for that to happen!!  But it wouldn’t cause he lied about it!!  The truth of the matter is that I am the only one here running for President that has called for the legalization of weed.

Hillary Clinton wants it banned same with Vice President Biden, Chris Christie wants to go real hard on it and continue the harsh war on drugs and the rest which to my surprise even Ron Paul haven’t push for this!!

I have been the only one so far to say this! And as President in my first days I will fight for a legislative that would legalization weed in all 50 states!  No one needs to go to jail for 25+ years just for smoking a plant!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »

Carolla’s debate rebutal to Chris Christie

1.I Never said I would ban semi auto rifles. Either than or I apologized and explained what I meant! Howeber yet you did. And have through your time as New Jersey Govenor should you pushed for restrictions of semi automatic rifles and guns in general.

2.Well your tax plan still isn’t close to what mine is. In yours there still will be taxes and fees especially hidden ones  and it wouldn’t rewrite the tax code.

3.And yes whille I think we should keep our eyes on Iran and if they develop nuclear weapons we should do something about it however I don’t want another Iraq War Style lie to get us into another war and also I don’t have a foreign policy that starts World War III.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2018, 05:43:17 PM »

Carolla responds to Joe Biden

Mr Vice President you said in 2010 that Marijuana is a gateway drug and that legalization would be a mistake and you crafted a major anti weed law bad in the late 80s and early 90s.

So don’t try to flip flop on me.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:37 PM »

Carolla campaigns in Manchester New Hampshire on being a different kind of Republican

Now it’s funny to see Chris Christie campaign acting like he is a renegade against the Machine when it reality he is apart of that’s machine! He’s got all the establishment faces and money behind him and he is not what the Republican Party needs to win this year!!   

We need a different kind of Republican someone who can take on the Democratic establishment!! Someone who will not bound down to the knees of Pelosi and Reed!!  Someone who is going to bring actual change to this party!!!  We need someone who can just talk the talk but actually walk the walk do what he says!! 

We don’t need our version of Obama and we don’t need to believe in blind hope!!

And I am that person! If you vote for Adam Carolla you are voting for a different kind of Republican! Thank you!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2018, 10:33:51 PM »

What Carolla did part 2
Carolla campagined with Bruce Willis and Donald Trump throughout New Hampshire and campagined on the dangers of a Chris Christie presidency and talked about his tax plan his healthcare plan and his plan to get out of NAFTA and talked about embracing real free trade.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2018, 07:04:56 PM »

Carolla on social media
Despite the rigged mainstream polls. We are still in it to win it.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2018, 11:54:08 AM »

Carolla debate answers part 1
1.*He laughs when she says the establishment thinks he’s the most unqualified candidate*
Well I surely do fit the 3 main qualifications.  I am over 35,I am a natural born Amercian citizen and I have lived here for all my life so yeah legally I am qualified to run for President. As for saying if I am fit for being a leader?

Well America is in dire need of change and someone who will actually bring it.  You might say we tried that in 2008 and that failed but here’s the thing Mr Obama showed signs that he was full of it early on.

If Amercia wants change you need to elect someone who isn’t knee deep into the swamp of DC. Someone like me who is obviously not a politician and is a normal citizen who unlike most people on this stage tonight I am not being paid to say things to impress any donors so I can get a big fat check.

Beside if you look at my economic plan it is prob the most conservative out of all the candidates according to Forbes magazine. Many economists have looked at my plan and said yeah this is what we should expect from a conservative presidency.   Sure I do plan to go hard on Wall Street and Political donors. However it’s all about transparency. You can put many hit pieces you want. It’s not going to change my campaign and the message I am getting out.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »

Carolla debate answers part 2
What is your position on online gambling?

Carolla:Well I think stuff like the lottery is stupid and a waste of time. However if you want to bet on sporting events like the Super Bowl coming up that’s fine. Just don’t get too addicted to it and I don’t see why the government should get involved and say yeah you can’t do this.  I may not be the biggest fan of doing it but it doesn’t bother me if someone wants to do it and at least try to careful.

So whille I wouldn’t be the one to say hey I am going to go put money on the line on the internet. As long as someone else doesn’t get too carried away with it. It wouldn’t bother me if someone else does it.

3.Well I think we should find  and get Bin Laden and get all the remanding top dogs of the Taliban, Al Qaeda and other groups and then I think we should get out. We don’t want to overstay our visit in Afghanistan any longer.  Its already longer than Vietnam!!  So yes it is simple. We are in the final stages and we need to wrap it up and bring the boys back home.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2018, 04:13:47 PM »

What Carolla did part 1
Carolla went out and campaigned in Florida and called out the media for their biases and how they want to election to be Chris Christie vs Hillary Clinton.

He also campagined on tax reform and the space program.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2018, 10:34:25 PM »

Carolla campaigns in Florida on immigration

Amercia is a fantastic country and I think it’s a honor to be a citizen of such a wonderful great country as ours. However I don’t apporve Of illegally getting across the border and start taking jobs away from hard working legal Amercians.

I think we need to do something about our borders. They are too weak and there weaknesses have been exposed many times.  Like I said earlier I am very welcoming to people in the United States.
However that doesn’t mean you can just skim across here day 1 across open borders. No it’s not like that!

We have a broken immigration system and everybody knows it.  We need to tough on border security we need to hold the people who let these people slide in accountable.

As President I will fix our borders and reform our border security and make sure more people get into our country from Mexico legally.
We need to reform and make our citizen and immigration programs better.  We need to reform and have a better team of ICE and border patrol officers  across the borders.

Folks this may sound unpopular but it isn’t!  Americans will mainly agree with me on this type of thing.

We need tough and bold immigration reform!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2018, 06:45:53 PM »

Carolla calls out media bias in Clemson South Carolina rally

So the media is once again showing their biases once again!! It’s almost like they are trying to influence this election. They want the election to be Christie vs Clinton so much!! They are now running obviously hit pieces against not just me but anyone who is anti establishment and has is tough enough to take them on!

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2018, 09:03:46 AM »

What Carolla did part 2

Carolla campaigned in South Carolina and Florida on healthcare and infrastructure reform. 

In Miami Carolla also talked about reforming the DMV.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2018, 10:51:26 AM »

What Carolla did part 3

Carolla campaigned on trade and space exploration in Florida with legendary astronaut Buzz Aldrin throughout the Central Florida area.

Carolla in Soutn Carolina campaigned on reforming NAFTA debunking rumors of him wanting to raise tariffs and campaigned on his business tax plan and how it would help South Carolla.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2018, 02:10:54 PM »

Carolla campaign ad airing in all 50 states
NAFTA
Carolla VoiceOver:
Do we really have free trade?

Despite the free in NAFTA and CAFTA they are still not free trade. 
Free trade,” by definition, is freedom from government in bartering and exchanging. Governments step aside and allow the peoples of their respective countries to exchange goods and services or associate with the peoples of other countries without any (or very little) government interference.

So this means NAFTA is not a free trade agreement and it’s rather a corporate takeover of North Amercia

And with these deals like NAFTA and CAFTA these deals they away good paying jobs in Amercia and shipping them overseas killing any competition.

And I am the only candidate in the Republican race to tackle this issue.

However If I before President I will Reform our trade deals and make sure Amercia is able to complete and win when it comes to completing in the markets of the world.

Not I am not  going to tarrif goods and countries rather I will cut our corporate tax rate which will also help us in competiting in the world. 

Amercia will boom again when we are back on top of the trade world.
Trust me Adam Carolla and trust a different kind of Republican
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies