Concerned Citizens of Atlasia (CCA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:54:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Concerned Citizens of Atlasia (CCA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Concerned Citizens of Atlasia (CCA)  (Read 1613 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: November 09, 2007, 07:54:10 PM »

I am starting this group as a sort of watchdog over Atlasia politics that will provide analysis of senate debate and votes.  I was thinking of running for senate again, but I cannot guarantee that I would be able to fulfill my duties and will put that decision off although I highly doubt a December runs in my plans.  Anyone wishing to join is welcome.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 08:05:36 PM »

I would like to take this time to give a speech about the CCA:

The CCA is a non-partisan organization open to all, but the organization does tend to take a rightward view of events.  We frown upon instances such as tax raises and restriction of freedoms.  I intend to start this group but make no secret that I somebody intend to return to the senate or hold the job I have not yet achieved as governor, however, for the time this will be my contribution to Atlasia.  I hope to build a support base across Atlasia and run as a Unity candidate that all people can find something they like about in.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 11:25:25 AM »

One member!

I hope that it grows to many more.  My purpose hear is to find out what people want and the issues that have become important from my time during Atlasia.  I do not want to jump right back into the political fold of things and hope to build unity.  Atlasia's issues very often have nothing to with political ideals (forum affairs, etc.).
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

One member!

I hope that it grows to many more.  My purpose hear is to find out what people want and the issues that have become important from my time during Atlasia.  I do not want to jump right back into the political fold of things and hope to build unity.  Atlasia's issues very often have nothing to with political ideals (forum affairs, etc.).

LOL. Bacon King also voted for gporter, DWTL.
Wasn't here for the October race, in that case Bacon King is out.  I would like to know where the comparison is between myself and Gporter, I have won a Lt. Gov. election and 2 Senate elections.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:44 PM »

On what basis are you refusing my admission to this group? I am certainly a concerned Atlasian citizen, and my extensive service as Gporter's campaign manager doesn't make me any less concerned, any less Atlasian, or any less of a citizen.
I am letting you in, but your opinion will be taken into consideration if you are simply making a mockery of Atlasia
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »

Actually, I think I'm just going to run for senate if not grouped with Mr. Moderate for whom I have immense respect.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »

Hey what should we be concerned about, DWTL?
Yourself and Gporter for starters
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »

I think we should have elections for chairman.
I have officially left the organization to concencrate on my senate run, you and Gporter can duke it out
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies