Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:38:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71
Author Topic: Bushie: The Final Frontier - Update Season V  (Read 129976 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1725 on: March 21, 2013, 01:30:47 PM »

So Jeff, are you going to actually acknowledge that you lied about why you call yourself these kids' "father"?   The fact that you do it is bad enough, but now you're lying about why you do it... get off the Internet and seek me help already.

Wait, did I miss an episode?

No, I just forgot what I said almost a year ago.  The quote that Mr. Morden brought up is correct and still stands as correct.  So, what I will admit to is forgetting what I said, not intentionally lying.

So you're honestly telling me that you forgot that you asked Maisha if you could call yourself their father, and instead thought that Maisha told you that you should call yourself their father because you send Maisha money?

My BS detector is going crazy... in fact it's smoking because it's overheated from this thread.

I think that either you're still lying, or you've forgotten the actual truth because you've started to believe you own lies... which is even more dangerous.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1726 on: March 21, 2013, 01:43:38 PM »

maybe god will lay it on bushie's heart to get out and exercise and stop eating crap in large quantities.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1727 on: March 21, 2013, 01:46:01 PM »

I find it kind of startling that if my original plan for Kenya were to work out, I would be doing my "Kenya Move in Beta" one year from now and moving to Kenya officially in just two years.  That was before I received the plans from Maisha of the volunteer home.  Now, God could change things all of a sudden and I could leave next year or the year after.  Heck, I've got to be sensitive to the call.  He could lay on my heart to move down there this summer and I would have to scramble to make the necessary arrangements (plane tickets, employment, housing, vaccinations, etc) done really fast.  I have to be sensitive to His still small voice that He so often speaks in.  Thankfully, God has not called me to leave anytime this year, and I'm not sensing any calls for 2014 at this time, and I'm sensing of August 2016 at this present time.  I just have to be ready if He does decide to change things up.  He owns my life to use for His kingdom, so He can do with it what He wants.

Maybe you should just move to Kenya right now and go into survivalist mode. At least that will help with the weight loss.

Again, its a matter of timing.  The time just is not right.  I would love to move right now, but the time just is not right.
The time will never be "right" for such a thing. And its too easy to trick yourself into believing you know exactly what God wants you to do, and when he wants you to do it. Too easy to mix Gods wishes with your own desires and fears. If you want to do it and feel its the right thing to do- do it (as soon as it is legally possible). Living in Africa is not easy and you need time to adjust. Also: Avoid Nairobi. Too much crime. Find a nice, reasonably sized provincial town. The "comfort level" will be pretty much the same.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1728 on: March 21, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »

So Jeff, are you going to actually acknowledge that you lied about why you call yourself these kids' "father"?   The fact that you do it is bad enough, but now you're lying about why you do it... get off the Internet and seek me help already.

No, I just forgot what I said almost a year ago.  The quote that Mr. Morden brought up is correct and still stands as correct.  So, what I will admit to is forgetting what I said, not intentionally lying.

So you're honestly telling me that you forgot that you asked Maisha if you could call yourself their father, and instead thought that Maisha told you that you should call yourself their father because you send Maisha money?

My BS detector is going crazy... in fact it's smoking because it's overheated from this thread.

I think that either you're still lying, or you've forgotten the actual truth because you've started to believe you own lies... which is even more dangerous.

Yes, I did forget.  Everybody forgets things, don't they?  I don't see forgetting this as being a cardinal sin.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1729 on: March 21, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »

Ah, so you refuse to come clean yet again. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your probably short (due to your idiotic lifestyle and health issues you refuse to deal with) life in denial.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1730 on: March 21, 2013, 03:04:39 PM »

I find it kind of startling that if my original plan for Kenya were to work out, I would be doing my "Kenya Move in Beta" one year from now and moving to Kenya officially in just two years.  That was before I received the plans from Maisha of the volunteer home.  Now, God could change things all of a sudden and I could leave next year or the year after.  Heck, I've got to be sensitive to the call.  He could lay on my heart to move down there this summer and I would have to scramble to make the necessary arrangements (plane tickets, employment, housing, vaccinations, etc) done really fast.  I have to be sensitive to His still small voice that He so often speaks in.  Thankfully, God has not called me to leave anytime this year, and I'm not sensing any calls for 2014 at this time, and I'm sensing of August 2016 at this present time.  I just have to be ready if He does decide to change things up.  He owns my life to use for His kingdom, so He can do with it what He wants.

Maybe you should just move to Kenya right now and go into survivalist mode. At least that will help with the weight loss.

Again, its a matter of timing.  The time just is not right.  I would love to move right now, but the time just is not right.
The time will never be "right" for such a thing. And its too easy to trick yourself into believing you know exactly what God wants you to do, and when he wants you to do it. Too easy to mix Gods wishes with your own desires and fears. If you want to do it and feel its the right thing to do- do it (as soon as it is legally possible). Living in Africa is not easy and you need time to adjust. Also: Avoid Nairobi. Too much crime. Find a nice, reasonably sized provincial town. The "comfort level" will be pretty much the same.

You have a good point.  It is hard to distinguish exactly what is God's will and what is self will.  I just have to make the best judgement that I can.  I know I will end up in Kenya, sooner rather than later, but right now is not that time.

I've read, though I can't confirm, that living in an ex-pat community is generally safer than the rest of Nairobi.  I've also heard the most common crime is robbery while you're in your vehicle as opposed to home burglaries.  If I don't move to Nairobi, I will move to Kisumu.  I want to stay away from the Eastern part of the country near the Somali border and the Indian Ocean coastline in the muslim strong hold of the country.  Plus, the real reason I'm moving down there is the Maisha International Orphanage Compound is in Kisumu, in the far western part of the country near the Uganda border on the shores of Lake Victoria.  My thoughts are try to plant churches in western Kenya, eastern Uganda, northern Tanzania, and if I get ambitious, southern South Sudan.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1731 on: March 21, 2013, 03:05:42 PM »

Remind me why now isn't the right time, again?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1732 on: March 21, 2013, 03:05:47 PM »

Ah, so you refuse to come clean yet again. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your probably short (due to your idiotic lifestyle and health issues you refuse to deal with) life in denial.

Having fun, yet?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1733 on: March 21, 2013, 03:08:21 PM »

Come on guys.. all sorts of people have impossible dreams that will never happen.  It doesn't harm anyone.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1734 on: March 21, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »

Come on guys.. all sorts of people have impossible dreams that will never happen.  It doesn't harm anyone.

On the contrary, old friend.  This impossible dream is like solitary confinement for him.....he can't get on with his life, and in a world that will, as you might agree, literally bury him alive, that's not good.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1735 on: March 21, 2013, 03:15:30 PM »

Because there is not a place for me to stay.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1736 on: March 21, 2013, 03:16:43 PM »

Well, now, that will put the brakes on God's will, and yours.  Good reason.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1737 on: March 21, 2013, 03:18:11 PM »

On the contrary, old friend.  This impossible dream is like solitary confinement for him.....he can't get on with his life, and in a world that will, as you might agree, literally bury him alive, that's not good.

I just don't see how 'getting on with his life' will make his life any better: working in low wage dead-end employment or sitting in your parent's trailer without working - I don't see any difference.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1738 on: March 21, 2013, 03:25:51 PM »

Well, now, that will put the brakes on God's will, and yours.  Good reason.

Right now, yes, but God's timing is not right now.  As I've mentioned before, they are working on getting the grant now to break ground on the volunteer home sometime in 2015.  I imagine it will take at least a year to be built, so that's why I'm putting the move toward the late Summer/early Autumn 2016.  It could be 2017, depending on when the volunteer home is built and ready for habitation.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1739 on: March 21, 2013, 03:28:45 PM »

Yes, I did forget.  Everybody forgets things, don't they?  I don't see forgetting this as being a cardinal sin.

That's a pretty big thing to forget.  Especially considering how much other members on the forum have discussed disapproval for you calling yourself these kids' father.

You tend to "forget" things so that they are in your favor.  I don't remember you ever forgetting something that made you look more sane, rather than less sane.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1740 on: March 21, 2013, 03:58:10 PM »

That's a pretty big thing to forget.  Especially considering how much other members on the forum have discussed disapproval for you calling yourself these kids' father.

You tend to "forget" things so that they are in your favor.  I don't remember you ever forgetting something that made you look more sane, rather than less sane.

Wake me up when you're finished ranting.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1741 on: March 21, 2013, 04:31:08 PM »

The time will never be right for a move to Kenya. You are wanting to go there on a vacation like Utah and not have to rough it at all. Like I said, I know people with the same calling that went to Kenya and roughed it. All they wanted to do was preach the word of God. They didn't care about creature comforts. That is where you differ from them, and where their commitment is much stronger than yours. While you wait for apartments to be built and a support group to be put in place, they went. They had that powerful calling and risked it all to go over there because they felt God would make it right.

Granted, I felt they were insane, but I also think you are half-assing it. You just want a vacation like Utah, to go there and have the same comforts and to avoid life and reality. Color me skeptical of this calling. I think it is all in your head.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1742 on: March 21, 2013, 05:09:14 PM »

Wake me up when you're finished ranting.

I'm not ranting.  I'm just pointing out that your story is highly unlikely to be true.

And now you're getting defensive.  The only times I recall you getting defensive is when you're lying or hiding something, and usually, a few hours (sometimes days) later, you come back on and admit that you weren't telling the (whole) truth.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1743 on: March 21, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »

Jeff, what do you mean when you say you are their "sole financial provider"?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1744 on: March 21, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »

Jeff, be honest, did you actually tell the kids this in your card to them:

Yes, I will be signing the card "Love from your daddy in Oklahoma!"
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1745 on: March 21, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1746 on: March 21, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »

I never sent that card and so I never put that statement on there.  If I had sent it I probably would have phrased it "Love from your sponsor, Jeff, in Oklahoma!".
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1747 on: March 21, 2013, 05:37:23 PM »

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.

Jeff, once again, you have lied.  You are not their SOLE provider.  The orphanage and their grandmother are giving them food and shelter.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1748 on: March 21, 2013, 05:38:31 PM »

Without my support, these children would have no education, only 5 meals a week, no shoes, and raddy clothing.  It's because of the Orphanage as a whole that they even get the 5 meals a week, lunch Monday-Friday.  My $35 a month provides education through the 8th grade (9th-11th grade is US$450 tuition a year) and there is no 12th grade.  It also provides them a pair of shoes, and a few extra meals.  These children literally have nothing, but the raddy clothing on their backs and a grateful spirit in their hearts.  The grandmother cannot provide anything for them except a roof, and even that is not in all cases.  Their biological mother and father are deceased because of AIDS.  Some of the children already have AIDS themselves.

Jeff, once again, you have lied.  You are not their SOLE provider.  The orphanage and their grandmother are giving them food and shelter.

Sole "FINANCIAL" provider.

Seriously, Inks, there is no need and no point to attempt to catch me on every "lie".  Why can't I just tell my story without being grilled and being called a liar at EVERY turn?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1749 on: March 21, 2013, 05:41:11 PM »

I never sent that card and so I never put that statement on there.  If I had sent it I probably would have phrased it "Love from your sponsor, Jeff, in Oklahoma!".

Bullsh**t!  At no point between April 2 and April 24 did you ever renounce the idea of referring to yourself as their "daddy".  I find it hard to believe that you would choose to do that on your own when you haven't stopped here on the forum.  And I don't think I have ever heard you refer to yourself as their "sponsor".

Why didn't you send the card?  What kind of father doesn't send a birthday card to his children?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies