Opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:05:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: you know the drill
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of Benjamin Netanyahu  (Read 3764 times)
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.42, S: -7.30

« on: July 18, 2014, 05:16:27 PM »

Asshole.
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:07:57 PM »

Probably the worst Western leader, although Obama certainly gives him a run for his money in that regard.
David Cameron? Tony Abbott? Stephen Harper? Mariano Rajoy?

With the exception of Cameron, none of those people are actively pushing the world toward a second Cold War, something that cannot be said of Obama.
How dare that Obama force Russia to invade and back an insurgency in a sovereign nation to maintain its sphere of influence!

Are you kidding me right now?
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 12:42:33 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2014, 12:44:15 PM by Patriotic Progressive »

Probably the worst Western leader, although Obama certainly gives him a run for his money in that regard.
David Cameron? Tony Abbott? Stephen Harper? Mariano Rajoy?

With the exception of Cameron, none of those people are actively pushing the world toward a second Cold War, something that cannot be said of Obama.
How dare that Obama force Russia to invade and back an insurgency in a sovereign nation to maintain its sphere of influence!

Are you kidding me right now?

How dare Russia be upset with two decades of encirclement by the United States! We all know the United States would be absolutely and totally okay if a hostile state transformed Mexico and Canada into its satellites, pointed missiles at us, and placed defense systems in those countries as a "precautionary" measure, right?
Isn't this literally the "domino theory", except applied to North America instead of Southeast Asia? I don't see YOU talking about how the Vietnam War and other U.S. intevention was justified to prevent the transformation of American allies into Soviet satellite states...

Funny how True Leftists flip-flop into realpolitickers and hawks the moment those ideologies can be used to stick it to America...
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 02:33:06 PM »

So the US tried to turn Ukraine into its satellite? That's news to me.
Obviously. To say otherwise implies people could actually not like glorious Mother Russia and Putin-sama, such that they would rise up to overthrow the pro-Russian President, and that's just crazy talk!
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:51:42 AM »

It's a nice theory, except none of the things you mention has actually happened. But I've already noticed that facts don't bother you much.
I pretty much gave up on TNF the moment he became an apologist for Imperial Japan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies